Chapter 23

August POV

" Ahh Shit Yess August Fuck" Some Random Hoe Screamed as I  pounded ha shit. It's like 4am and I'm fucking this random bitch in my studio. Its been like a month or so and I been in the studio a lot more and A'moura been at her salon && the hospital a lot so we haven't really had time together and a nigga got needs. I pulled out wrapping the condom throwing it away.

" bitch FUCK NO GET THE FUCK OUT " I yelled when this nasty hoe tried to kiss me. Once the door closed I sighed and put my head in my hands I just fucking cheated on a someone I care so much about.

" FUCK " I punched the wall and grabbed my shit heading out locking up the room. I got in my car speeding home I feel like a complete idiot. I Pulled In The Drive Way Getting Out The Car going inside. I went straight upstairs after locking the house door and my car up. I walked inside my room and seen phat hugging my pillow I smiled and shook my head I fucked up bad. I put my shit down on the sofa and went and jumped in the shower.

**15mins later**

I heard shuffling and A'moura groan I stepped outta the shower started to dry off. I threw on some boxers && basketball shorts grabbing my dirty clothes leaving the restroom to see A'moura holding my ringing phone. She looked Annoyed and pissed off she looked at me threw my phone before turning over. I grabbed it before taking my clothes downstairs to the laundry room. I looked at my phone and seen shorty I just fucked blowing me up I shook my head she seen it FUCK. I ran upstairs into the bedroom and I heard Her sniffling I instantly became pissed.

" Mama ?" I tried to touch her she just moved away.

" Anthony Do Not Touch Me " she said I sighed and climbed in bed.

" You fucked her ?" She asked I just stayed quiet.

" It's perfectly fine I'll be gone before you wake up " she said I just laid there in deep deep thoughts.

*NextMorning*

A'moura POV

It's like 9am I got up and went to get dressed I was leaving and not coming back. I refuse to get cheated on I've done nothing at all to give him a reason to cheat on me. I packed everything I had over here which was basically my whole damn life so once I was done packing I took everything to my car and I took his house key off my keychain. And wrote his ass a note

To Yung'

Enjoy The Single Life ;)

LOVE, Lana B❤️

I wrote the note and put his key on top of it grabbing my purse and leaving out the door. I got in my car driving to my house then off to my shop && then the hospital. I pulled up to my house everything was exactly how I left it I took my things to my room going my shit going back to my car. I got in heading down the street to my shop. After a long 15min drive I pulled up and parked I seen De'arra I smiled. I got up walking through the building being greeted by all my stylist.

" GoodMorning Ladies ! " I smiled widely whiling walking through the hair salon getting in the elevator going up. I made it to the 2nd flooring checking in the kids we let stay here if their parents was in one of the salons. We didn't really have many it wasn't really busy since it was still early. I Greeted Karmen She was my receptionist In This Area because she loved kids and she had to make sure the person to bring the child or children had an appointment in either department. I went to the elevator going to the nail salon i greeted my receptionist Bria to see all my nail techs working on somebody I smiled and left out.

" Keep My Shit In Order De'arra I Gotta Work At The Hospital " I said to her.

" I'm manger for a reason " I smiled and hugged her telling her && my stylist bye. I got in my car heading the hospital I heard my phone ringing. I answered it without looking at the caller.

" Heyy Darling " I heard mama Sheila voice I smiled.

" Hey Mama Sheila "

" why aren't you home I'm outside "

" umm I had to work today and check on the shop " my voice cracked a little singling I was gonna cry soon.

" You okay ? "
" yeah mama I gotta go I'll talk to you when I get off " I hung up I didn't mean to be rude but I'm still hurt yeah it was only a year but it hurts when you grown strong feelings for someone and they step out on you for no reason. yeah we have been distant from each other because WE WORK. I pulled up at the hospital parking lot parked got my keys and my phone hiding my purse walking inside I clocked in grabbed my clip board.

Let's Get This Day Started !

** 6hours Later **

It Was 3pm I've been Getting Off Early Since the shop opened. I clocked out and left going home to change my clothes. I Walked inside the house and Came running was my little pup Dizzy I smiled and picked her up kissing her. I carried her upstairs with me to change and I'm bringing her to the shop with me. I Put Her Down And I Got Dressed in some simple a pair of jeans and a gray crop shop and some slides. I looked down and seen Dizzy In My Old LV bag I laughed she loves that thing. I guess we're taking it. I grabbed it with her in it and my crossbody purse and my keys. I headed down steps heading out locking up my house. August Had Been Texting Me All Morning I've Read Them But Is Not Gonna Reply. why ? Because then he's gonna feel like imma just run back every time and allow him to mistreat me. I put Dizzy in the car getting in pulling out my driveway out my gated community. I hummed every song that came on until we pulled up at my shop. I got grabbing Dizzy Heading inside it was pretty damn busy. I Had Only Three Appointments Today then after that I had a nail appointment.

" Tae Tae Watch Dizzy ?" He Smiled && nodded taking her from me. Tae is gay he is my receptionist && a stylist. I seen my client sitting in my chair I smiled and greeted her. She gave me a warm smile waving at me she handed me her hair. She was getting a frontal sew in I started to braid her hair back.

" So how's being in love A'moura?" One of my stylist asked me she had a huge crush on August and told me she'll do anything to get him.

"Perfect " I smirked at her.

August POV
I woke up and my bed was completely empty I sighed and called her and texted her I didn't get a response. I got in the shower once I was done I put on some boxers && put on some sweats. Brushed my teeth and washed my face sighing because she would be irritating me while I was brushing my teeth. I went downstairs going into the kitchen to cook.

" What The Hell You Do Anthony?" I heard my ma voice I jumped and shitted bricks.

" I cheated" I mumbled lowly

" speak the fuck Up " she yelled

" I cheated ma " she looked at me with devil eyes and slapped me inna back of my head.

" fix your shit before I beat ya ass Yung' " she said handed me my house key and a note before slamming my house door. I read the note it said

To Yung'

          Enjoy Single Life ;)

        LOVE , Lana B❤️

I screamed I fucked Up bad. I Decided to get some food on the way to the studio. I grabbed McDonald's and pulled up at the studio I signed in going to my studio. I walked in and seen a bitch I was confused.

" Do I know ya ? Why ya in my studio ?" I asked ha as I
Sat down eating my shit.

" lola duhh we just fucked yesterday " she smirked I laughed

" oh Loose Goose ?" I laughed and she looked pissed she got on her knees and undid my pants taking my manhood in your Mouth.

__

Excuse any Mistakes 💜