Chapter 33

** 2 weeks later **
A'mari POV
i woke up && I texted august and told him i was on the way. I woke Amber and i started to get dressed.
I got dressed in a simple jogging suit.

Trin walked out the bathroom grabbing her bag

Trin walked out the bathroom grabbing her bag. I fucking love this girl what the hell ! I grabbed her and kissed her.

" i love you beautiful " i said kissing her " i love you more now come on before we not make it to see my sister " she smiled and hit my ass grabbing her bag and running downstairs

" i love you more now come on before we not make it to see my sister " she smiled and hit my ass grabbing her bag and running downstairs.
" nanana boo boo " she screamed from downstairs. I laughed grabbed my keys and my phone turning all the lights out going down stairs out the door locking it. I got in the Passenger seat of Ambers Range we pulled off heading towards the hospital.

** 15mins later **
Amber POV
we pulled up to the hospital august texted the room number and level. We walked in and everyone was here !
Amari && A'moura mom Faith was here.
" hey everybody " i hugged everyone and kissed A'moura head.
" where's A'mari ?" Faith asked
" aug sent him to get dizzy " she nodded. Everyone made small talk then we suddenly heard the machine start beeping as if we were losing her. I pressed the button for the emergency nurses and they rushed and kicked us out. August punched the wall with tears coming down his face and Faith went to comfort him.

A'moura POV
i heard beeping and beeping band i screamed and yelled but nobody could hear me.
" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE ?! " i heard screaming and i suddenly seen two people appear in front of me. And once i seen who they were i start to cry and i ran to her.
" Lovely i missed you so much i'm scared " I cried harder hugging my oldest sister.
" a'moura you have to go back your killing my brother inside " I heard the man say and i looked at him and realized it was mel August brother.
" your mel ? i want to go back but how " i said still crying
" Look " he waved his hand and august and my mom appeared August was screaming and crying while my mommy was holding him.
" lana you have to go
back he's losing it , he cares about you and your scaring him " i heard my sister say.
" close your eyes and think about getting out of here and GET THE FUCK OUT ! " my sister said tears fell again.
" Mel take care of her " i said and he kissed her and i smiled before closing my eyes.
i opened my eyes and damn near chocked i had tubes in and out of me, Tears then fell again i was really almost gone.

" GET THIS SHIT OUT OF ME " i screamed as i felt sharp pain. The nurses started to removed the tubes and began to run test on me before uu know it i was asleep.

** 3 hours later **

" damn she still ugly " i heard chris say. Let's scare his weak ass

" BITCH and your ugly as fuck too " i screamed and opened my eyes scaring everybody in the room.Everyones rushes over to me giving me hugs and kisses. Then there was August he hugged me and gave me a passionate kiss and rubbed my belly. I seen tears fall from his face and i kissed his lips again.

" don't ever leave me " he said
" i can never leave you " he hugged me again before holding my hand kissing it.

" sooo ms.mamas did uu miss me " i said towards chris and everyone laughed he just rolled his eyes.

** 2hours later **
Everyone had left it was just me ,dizzy, and August.
" sooo there isn't a baby" august said softly my heard stopped.
" there are three babies " he said and i spit out my drink.
" THERES HOW MANY ?" i yelled. he laughed and kissed my lips
" doesn't matter i'm here ever step of the way." he said and drifted off to sleep.

** the next day **
I was released from the hospital and now we're on the way home. We stopped and got me popeyes then got my dizzy girl more food.
We pulled up in the drive way and i smiled i've missed home.

" i love you phat " August said and kissed me and my belly i smiled.
my little amazing family !
I went upstairs and got in our bed and smiled grabbing my laptop. i start planning for my gender reveal! yes i'm extra and i am excited. I want our theme to be " princes or princesses " i'm sooo happy and thankful. August came and laid next to me.
" Kaa'lie Amir Alsina " he said and i smiled i love that. I am 4 months and i'm my gender reveal at 5months and i'll be 5months i'm bout 3 weeks i just had to
pick a theme and my besties and mommy was doing the rest.
" JourneeDior && Amajah Chanel " i said
" i love them baby " he kissed my belly and i soon heard his light snores

this is really happening.
i am now a mommy of three!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES 💕 enjoy !
what are the genders ?
are you happy?