Chapter 35

August POV
Mane i really tossed and turn all night not being able to sleep with ya lady and unborn children is torture. It seems like whenever we're doing good it's always ruined. Lord knows i luh ha and i wanna change i really do. I just laid in bed daydreaming i then heard feet coming up the stairs and i knew it was A'moura She just stood in the doorway staring at me. I could see all the hurt and pain and that killed a nigga insides man.

" explain " she said

" Baybe i swear i haven't been cheating on you i was here ! all day i've been with you day after day ! i made that mistake once losing you i cant do it again " i said truthful

" Why are you hurting me ? am i not good enough for you ? what am i doing wrong ? " she asked as tears fell from her face and held her stomach.

" baybe i promise ya everything to me i haven't been with anyone else " i said looking dead in her eyes.

" can i see the video again?" she threw her phone at me. I zoomed in on the video and at the bottom i found a date and it says june 22, 2017 i grew pissed.

" mama this video is from 2017 " i said showing her.

" yet it's old but now i'm still going to have to worry about if your out cheating or if your lying to me and i don't want that..." she paused

" i need a break ... maybe we will get back together and if not we can co- parent our children " she said grabbing her phone as tears poured from her eyes leaving a nigga heart shattered. It was no use in getting up and running after her yea i luh her but right now she's pregnant and she needs no stress on her and if that means me getting out the way for a whole... Then soo be it i got up because i had to go get ma momma from the air port. I got up and got dressed in some black sweat pants and a white t-shirt with a pair of black aldo shoes. I brushed my teeth and washed my face , sprayed on cologne, grabbing my keys and phone leaving the out the house locking the door.

Dee POV
i had this feeling that i needed to go see moura so i got up showered , brush my teeth , and got dressed. I arrived at her condo i walked in and seen glasses shattered even her glass table broken. I seen a note

Hey Besties , I know you guys are going to come over here cause i know y'all felt that i was in trouble but i'm fine ... i had a break down sooo i'm leaving ATL umm Dee baby you know where to find me. I would love it if you guys came but i'm fine just don't want to be in ATL.

Love you guys :)

- Lana B❤️

Oh My fucking she went back to florida ? why tho ? I took a picture of the house and the note and sent it to the girls Then To August.

From August: What happen to her house ?!

To August: She Had A Break down and she's gone !!! SHE FUCKING LEFT AUGUST IM SOOO FUCKING TIRED OF SEEING HER HURT ! i've watched her come to my home from getting her ass BEAT by her step dad for years ! IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE WITH HER , DO HER THE FUCK RIGHT YOU DUMB FUCK ! us girls leaving tomorrow morning to go up there with her... get your shit together she loves you and is having YOUR KIDS...

Im sick of this bullshit with folks hurting her.

To BaddieBabes💅🏽🥳: We will be up there tomorrow morning !

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Will August Follow ?
Will He Get His Shit Together For His Family ?
EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES 💗
don't forget to become a boujee babe 💋
Secretlyboujeecos.com