Chapter 10

August POV

Mama been sleep for while it's really bothering a nigga that she has to go through that bullshit. I heard her screaming I got up and ran upstairs to my room to see her tossing and turning in her sleep she was laying on her stomach so I slapped her ass with everything in me to wake her up.

" ouch you stupid ass " she screamed before turning around. I tried to hard not to laugh but I let it out.

" my bad ma but I had to see if you was okay ?" I asked her she nodded before laying back down. I sighed and got in bed with her. She tensed up that kind of hurt a nigga heart.

" phat it's me I'm not gonna Hurt you " I told her she nodded laying her head on my chest.

" you hungry luv?" I asked

" hell Yeah " she said sitting up

" you wanna go out or eat in ?"

" eat in.. omg can we get zaxbys " she yelled in Excitement I shook my head laughing.

" yeah baybe we can get zaxbys get up get dressed we gonna go to the mall too" she nodded and got up heading to the restroom room I smacked her ass again. So after I get this Marcus nigga I'm taking phat out to some fancy restaurant and asking ha to my guh. I mean shit it's been 6months I'll wait a while to ask ha to move in with me but shit her clothes here she's always here might as say she live here.

A'moura POV

After I was rudely woke up by August we decided to go to the mall and t zaxbys. I got up and went to shower singing to myself. Once I was done I got out and brushed my teeth and cleaned my face. I got dressed in some simple but cute. I let my bun down I let my long curly weave flow down pass my ass. I wet my curls to make them pop and I added some curling cream. I put on my clothes and shoes leaving out the restroom.

" bout time lil mf" he said laughing.

" boy shut up " I slapped him upside his head.

" Imma beat ya ass ma stap that shi " he said grabbing my hands.

I laughed and pulled away putting on lotion and spray. I played music as I did a light beat to my face. I seen August standing behind me he snaked his arms around me kissing my head. I applied some lip liner and clear lip gloss.

" You ready ? " I asked him smiling. I popped a piece of gum in my mouth grabbing my Mini pink balenciaga purse and my phone and keys.

" My car ? " he asked I smiled and nodded yess. He grabbed his keys, phone, and his wallet.he grabbed my hand as we walked downstairs and outside. He locked up the house and opened the door for me as I climb my little ass in the car.
He went to his side getting in hooking his phone to the Aux. He just eat the music okay I was in Instagram. We pulled up into the Zaxbys drive Thru I looked at the menu.

" I want the buffalo boneless wings meal with a sweet tea and ranch" I said looking at August he smiled at me. I reached in my purse pulling out my card.

" I got it ma " he said pushing the My hand and card away.

" noo Anthony take this damn card" I huffed putting it in his lap while he order.

" aite so can I two boneless buffalo wing meals one with a sweet tea and the other with a sprite" he said in his think Nola accent making my panties drip. Ughhh wtf man I sighed.

" $19.18 " the lady said. They weeebt busy so we just pulled up he paid in cash he gave her $20 and told her to keep the change. He grabbed the receipt and stuffed my card in my purse.

" Ugghhhhhh " I hugged really loudly. I honestly hate when he buys me shit because I've always been the type to do shit on my own. I grew up having to take care of me, my mom, && brother until my mom got it together and my brother moved out and went to school. We waited bout $10 for our food we got our drinks and bag and I stared to eat.

" mama I know you not mad at a nigga" he said pouting poking my side. I could help it I busted out laughing.

" I'm fine I just hate when you spend YOUR money on me "

" I know but get use to it baybe your ma lady " he said grabbing my head kissing it. I just blushed and continue to eat. We pulled up inna mall and we sat in the parking lot so we can finish eating our food.after about 25mins we both we done we grabbed our trash to throw it away. We got out grabbing our things he
Locked his door he grabbed his hand. We threw away our trash I seen Big T && walking up to us and I smiled and greeted him and greeted me back. We walked into the mall I went straight to Chanel I look and seen a purse I wanted I grabbed it going to the Cash register. August decided to take my picture so I posed real cute.

He showed it to me

He showed it to me.

" damn mama you gawgeous man " He said with his accent he kissed my lips.

" be my guh mama" when he said that I kissed him again.

" damn I was gonnna wait until I took ya ta dinner. Shit my big ass mouth" he said laughing shaking his head. I paid for my bag and we left holding heads. We went to Victoria's Secret I started to look through panties until August held up a cute ass thong.

" omg Bubba that's cute as shit " I said squealing like a little girl as he added it to the bag I had. He picked out like two pair of panties for me. We went and stood in line a girl noticed him and asked for a picture with us. Her mom took the picture and thanked us. Me and Bubba argued about who's gonna pay for my things I finally agreed to let him. It was our turn she started to ring shit up not taking her eyes off August.

"Bubbaaaaaa I hate hoes " I whine && giggled seeing her look at me roll her eyes.

" stop mama " he said laughing catching on.he pecked my lips causing the bitch to huff and tell us the price. He swiped his black card we left out and continued to walk around and enjoy each other.