Chapter 4

August POV

Once I Got Home I went upstairs to my room I took a 35 min shower and threw on my boxers and some basketball shorts and went got in the bed and FaceTime A'moura.

A'moura POV

I had just stepped out the shower and I seen my phone ringing I Smiled seeing it was August. I Wrapped my towel around me and answered.

Me: Hey Auggie Bear
August: Heyy Phat Ma'
Me: Mmm so that's my name now ?
August: maybe if I'm da' only nigga callin' ya dat
Me: * I smiled at him * oh your will be
August: That makes Yung feel good luv'

I smiled as we talked for hours I even went to sleep on the phone with me and woke up at 3am seeing him still on FaceTime I smiled at how perfect he looked. I texted him
" Goodnight Auggie Bear You were sleeping when I woke up again and I forgot to tell Uu goodnight so now I'm telling Uu " I sent the text giggling like a teenager as I heard it vibrate against his tummy. I ended the FaceTime call and went back to sleep.

* That Early Morning*

I woke up at like 10am I felt a huge rush of liquid flow upward through my body I gagged and Ran to the restroom. After I empty my tummy I knew what the hell time it was. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I pouted looking in the mirror preparing to take a shower. I turned the shower on And stripped and step in and sighed.

MOTHER NATURE FINNA KILL ME :(

After my shower I dried myself and put on a tampon before putting on my black high waisted panties. I Put on my Nike sports bra and some biker shirts and cleaned my mess. And got back in bed seeing I had a miss facetime from August. I called him back seeing his face pop up made me smile.

August: Gmawing Babyluv'
Me: GoodMorning Auggie
August: You okay luv' ?

I winced in pain and whines a little. I'm a big ass baby around this time but I do not even give a fuck. I shook my head no to his question.

August: I'll Be there in 20mins baybe

Before I could say anything he hung up. I texted August telling him where the hidden spare key was. I locked my phone and sighed wanting to cry. I started to dose off a little until I heard my damn door open to my room. His ass must have flew over here I shook my head. He kissed my forehead and smiled at me.

" Well, I got ya' sum' of dat tampon shit I got ya' some ice cream, I got ya' lots of chocolate and white chocolate,  I got ya a sprite and sweet tea " He said smiling whiling putting the bag on my night stand handing me the pain pills and sprite.

" I also got ya some McDonald's " he said pulling the McDonald's bag out of an grocery bag handing it to me. I smiled at him taking the bag I loved that he did this for me but I didn't want him to. He stood kind of far from me making me sad.

" Come lay with me August " I said patting the left side of my bed. Before he could open his mouth and argue me down my eyes glossed up and became teary he sighed and took his shoes off laying next to me in the bed. I took the pill and drank my sprite and began eating my food.

" Thank You August even tho you didn't have to " I smiled looking at him watching spongebob on my tv.

" Ya' welcome gawgess " he said kissing my cheek.After I finish eating I got up to dump my trash. After that I washed and dried my hands putting on hand sanitizer getting back in my bed. My tummy started to feel a bit better I was far from August.

" Comon' ma Cmere' " he grabbed my arm lightly. I moved closer to him and laid on his chest while he was rubbing my sides. As we watched my favorite show Spongebob square pants.

August POV

After getting off the phone with A'moura I already knew what was happening. I got sad and I got cleaned up brushed my teeth and washed my face and got dressed. I put on some back sweats and a wife beater. I grabbed my shades my phone and my keys shutting off everything and walking out my house locking my door. I stopped to get A'moura some things that she may want,crave, or need right now. A lady helped me I tipped her and I went paid for my things the young girl looked at me weird. I rolled my eyes

" it's for my gurl friend" I said rolling my eyes at her but smiling thinking bout A'moura.
I paid grabbed my bags and left getting in the car heading to my poor babyluv'. I grabbed the spare key and walked inside locking the lock behind me. I walked upstairs to her room to see her dozing off I kissed her forehead. 

" Well, I got ya' sum' of dat tampon shit I got ya' some ice cream, I got ya' lots of chocolate and white chocolate,  I got ya a sprite and sweet tea " I said smiling whiling putting the bag on her night stand handing her the pain pills and sprite.

" I also got ya some McDonald's " i said pulling the McDonald's bag out of an grocery bag handing it to her. She smiled at me sitting up taking the bag. She asked me to lay with her before I could say anything or argue back her eyes began to get glossy I didn't want to see her cry. I sighed and took off my shoes. And got in the bed laying next to her, before you know it she was laying on my chest and I was rubbing her side. I called her name and she turned around looking at me pouting a little. I smiled and snapped a quick picture of her and kissed her cheek.

She turned back around and laid back on me I continued rubbing her side

She turned back around and laid back on me I continued rubbing her side. I called her name again I didn't get an answer.

"A'moura " I called out to her she didn't answer. I heard her soft baby snores I smiled and wrapped around her rubbing her side soon falling asleep right around her.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Will They Get Together ?
Do You guys want them together ?

Excuse Any Mistakes 💓