Chapter 11

August POV - Friday morning
I done got everything together for tonight I'm so good imma let Phat know wassup. She been str8 just having nightmares and shit. She been acting scared of me to touch her because of them. It's like when I reach for her she's hesitant and you can see fear in her eyes. Lately I've been sleeping on the couch in my room to give her space. I woke up to see Phat laying on my chest. She began to cry I sighed man this shit pissing me off.

"Phat ma it's me man" I said her crying started to stop she just held on to me. I sighed and just rubbed up and down her back calming her down. My phone vibrated I grabbed it seeing it was Tune and Chris.

From Tune: Everything set for tonight yung.

From Chris: Yung we found A'mari ya girl brother he want in.

I responded to them still holding phat.

" I know about tonight Bubba and I want in" I paused and did a double take.

" wait... what? "I asked her looking at her.

" I want in I was raised in that life and I'll go back if I have to come on let me in. He hurt me bubba let me " She asked now sitting up on my lap. I understand and I thought about it for a min I knew her ass looked familiar every damn day.

" Your Lana B !!! " I said realizing who the hell she was. She Blushed and nodded her head. Lana B was one of the most well respect females in a trap my brother Mel owned in ATL. She was known for putting holes in bitches and niggas body for even looking at her wrong.

" Yup I am && Your Yung " She said smiling. I became weak I knew I loved this crazy ass mouthfucka man.

" why you didn't tell me ma ?" I asked she shrugged.

" I didn't wanna scare you away. I moved away from that life I went to school because a nurse &' went to graduate cosmetology school " she said I nodded my head understanding where she was comin' from.

" I don't give a fuck what you say I'm in " I shook my head and laughed.

" aite ma your brother is too " she nodded getting up going to the restroom. I texted everybody telling them to come to my crib. I heard the shower I went down the hall and did my hygiene shit once I was done I went back in the room putting on some sweats. I went and started to cook breakfast for everybody.

" Ma everybody coming over and I'm cooking " I yelled make sure she heard me.

A'moura POV

Once I was done showering i did my hygiene shit threw on my nude lace panties and a gray sports bra and matching tights. I put on some deodorant and spray on some Gucci perfume grabbing my phone going downstairs.

" Mari on his way " I said kissing my man lips. I grabbed a price of bacon sitting on the counter watching him cook. He began to sing I closed my eyes and enjoyed it.

" Auggie Can you take my pictures? Can we go in the room you got for me " I asked yes girl he got me a damn make up room in his house I was soo excited he got it done for me Wednesday while I was out getting my hair done. It was pink and white and I really love it !

 It was pink and white and I really love it !