Chapter 5

August POV

I woke up with A'moura In my arms still sleeping I smiled down at her hearing her light baby snores. I checked the time it was 1:30pm I decided to go grab baby girls favorite food. I kissed her forehead and put my shoes on I then grabbed my keys and phone. I walked downstairs not forgetting to grab the spare key to her house door. I walked outside getting into my car heading to chick-Fli-A. I pulled inside the driveway because I wasn't Really feeling going inside. After I order our meals I pulled up paying for it tippin' da yungin' wit $25. I grabbed my receipt and went it pushing to the next window waitin 10mins before I was greeted and handed my food and drinks. I smiled and shook my head to myself A'moura isn't just an broad sum different and I'm luvin it. I pulled into driveway and smiled. I killed my engine and grabbed everything getting out closing my door. I opened her house door and laughed only to see her dancing and holding a bag of chips. I closed the door locking it after hitting the button on my keys to lock my doors to my car.

" well somebody is feeling a bit better" I said laughing at her making my accent come out nice and strong.

" oh shit , you scared me ...awwwwww Auggie bought my favorites " she said smiling

" Yeah love" I handed her bag of food and her sweet tea with lemons. We went and sat down in the couch in the living room.

" I Thought You actually left me "she said while pouting. I laughed and shook my head no with a mouth full of my fries. Tomorrow is the first day of the carnival and I wanted to take A'moura but I didn't know if she was busy or not.

" Tamorr are ya busy?" I asked her
" Nah I'm not wassup?" She asked smiling again.
" There's a carnival coming in and I wanted to know if you wanted to go wit a nigga ?" I asked her whiling holding her hand rubbing my hand softly over it.
" yeah Auggie I'll go with you " she said and stood up and jumped like a big ass kid. All I could do was laugh at her silly ass. I texted Big T My bodyguard told him the plans for tonight and to meet us at the carnival tonight @7pm.

** 5:30pm **
A'moura POV

August decided he wanted to take me to the carnival && i agreed because I'm a big ass kid. I'm currently in my damn closet stressing out again. I called up my hairstylist I told her I wanted to go blonde/Grey. After Trin Came we made small y'all just catching up. after 30mins she was done with my wig. I looked in the mirror I had to admit I looked good As hell. I walked her outside giving her hugs and kisses before she pulled off. I went back inside && I snapped me a photo of my self before in my bathroom. I did all my hygiene things. I showered, brushed my teeth, washed my face, Lotion myself , ETC.

I ran to my closet and grabbed my blue jean jumper and some of my boujee Sandals