Chapter 16

August POV

This club was jumping it was Chris turn to perform.

" Wasssuppppp Tampaaa we got breezy in the building " The Dj Said And In came Chris stupid ass. He began to Rap his song " Summer Breeze " I smoked my blunt. I luh how all ma niggas in this game and they getting they own. A'moura Danced Swaying her hips I couldn't keep my eyes off her. MAN LORD WAS I BLESSED!

" Na y'all we finna slow this shit down here go my yungin Jacquees " I heard Chris say in come Tune black ass. He started to sing his remix " inside " with Trey songz. Once he was done I performed last like very last. I was gonna perform bad mouthafucka and been around the world.

*45mins*

" alright alright our last performance of the night is August alsinaaaaaa " The Dj said I heard screaming I smiled this is why I live what I do.

" what's mfn poppin Florida " I said into my mic

" I love you dadddyyyy " a fan said I seen A'moura smirk I laughed and I got to it.

" First thing first, I'm off, freaks, all the honies
Dummies, Playboy bunnies, hoes getting money
That's the one they like cause they only get the pipe
And if they act right, they might get to spend the night
These girlie's wanna be with me
These hoes tryna trap a G, but I ain't with it
Money out there, nigga tryna get it
A lot 'em biches tell me I be slipping, I admit it
Had my share of every kind of girl
But lately, this ain't what you need, not me girl
'Cause you know they gon hate on you
And they really gon hate me too cause I'm too young to honest about it "

I sang then the song changed I monitored for A'moura to come here.

" Guh getcha ass out here " I said into the mic she smiled and rolled her eyes and come out walking on a stage.

" this guh here is ma baybe && ma support system If ya didn't know na ya know" I smiled and she blushed I kissed her lips she just smiled and hid in my chest. The crowd was in awe and cooed  I laughed.

" ma yungin pussy whipped " I heard Chris dumb ass yell. Everybody laughed when I flipped him off.

I stared to sing to my baybe.

" She not everything I need but she everything I want
Not everything I ask for but I give her what they don't
Everybody want that perfect perfect, yeah that perfect one
But I'mma get my girl right, so everybody gon; want her tonight
I told her go up through the crowd and in through every aisle
You see what I got nigga you see what I got
I know your eye on her cause she killing shit for sure
They looking a lot yeah they yea they looking a lot
You a bad mothafucka, walk past them other suckas
You a bad mothafucka tonight
You a bad mothafucka, they tryna be ya lover
You a bad mothafucka tonight
You a bad mothafucka, shake it, don't let 'em touch it
You a bad mothafucka yeah
Girl yeah you bad bad bad, yeah yeah yeah
Bad mothafucka yeah " I sang to her and she smiled and kissed me. I walked off stage and smiled as dragged me off the stage.

" Y'all we leaving I got some shit to handle." She yelled I was confused I seen an Uber car outside and we climb in. In no time we arrived at our hotel she basically dragged me to the elevator. Once we reached a floor that wasn't ours I was confused as fuck.

" mama where we going? " I asked

" shut up! " she said smiling she opened the door and this room wasn't like ours, I seen roses and candles lit.

" imma go shower use the other restroom " I nodded and did as told I seen that I only had boxers in here. I know she not finna give a nigga the p*ssy. I shook my head and started the shower getting in.

**15mins later**

I got out shower dried off && brushed my teeth. I put boxers on and some deodorant. I went into the room to see ma lady laid across the bed in a lingerie set. I smiled like a damn fool she motioned for me to come to her.

A'moura POV

After we left the club I couldn't wait he looked soo good I had too. SORRY ! I showered and did my hygiene shit and threw on a put red lingerie set and laid across the bed. I heard him coming outta the bathroom into the room. I smiled and motioned for him to come here. He laid on the bed and I smiled starting to take his boxers off I climb on top of him. I kissed him with so much lust and passion I wanted him so badly. He undid my bra causing it to fall and he flipped us. He was now hovering over me I smiled like a damn goof. I kissed my neck leaving love marks as I slightly moaned.

" that was so sexy mama " he said smirking. He then took my panties off and started to play with my girl I moaned loudly when his two finger entered me. I loved how he was sooo gentle with me. He Placed His Self At My Entrance entering me slowly I moaned and he pinned my hands above my head.

Tonight is about to be a longgggh night...

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES 🥰