Chapter 38

* next morning *
A'moura  POV
i woke up i realized we was in my room looked at the clocked it was like 6:55am. I cuddled under August he wrapped around me but i wanted him woke . So i climbed on top of him and kissed his neck.
" Bubba ?" i called out he just groaned but didn't wake up! So i started to grind myself against him and took my top off. I gripped him that's when i felt myself being flipped over. I giggled because i knew it was demon time.
" i've missed you daddy " i smiled and he kissed my lips down to my diamond and i moaned out as he started to tease me.

Trin POV
Chris and I were laying in our bed and he was between my legs. I was dozing off until i felt him rubbing my pussy through my shorts i moaned and opened my eyes.
" Chriss we can't " i said he laughed and undressed me and went down pleasing me i moaned out loudly not even caring.

A'mari POV
i slowly slid inside of Amber as she moaned it was music to my ears. she wrapped her legs around my waist as i thrusted in and out of her i wrap my hand around her neck and smiled and moaned loudly.

Sky POV
I was in the shower when i heard the door open and in walked my man ! i smiled and kissed his lips. and before i knew i was pinned against the wall getting my pussy demolished. I moaned out and dug my nails in his back as he kissed me. Lord was this about to be one hell of a night !

** 8am **
A'moura POV
August && I just finished our shower i was getting dressed and we were going to cook breakfast and i don't what else was planned.
I got dressed in a lace bra and panty with a nike sports bra and a pair of August shorts i threw on my pink silk robe. As i walked out my room i seen the girls walking their rooms and i noticed we all had on the same thing sports bras and our man shorts. We all looked at each other and busted out laughing.
" soo we all got our back broke in last night ? well early this morning ? " Karmen said and we all laughed and shook our head yes.
I felt a Sharp Pain and i screamed and i looked down and seen blood.
"AUGUST COME HELP " i yelled loudly as i cried thinking about my babies. August Came and him and the girls tried to help me to the door to get me to the car. I continued to cry I am just soo scared.

Trin POV
We were all just talking them A'moura screamed in pain and we seen blood speed down her leg. We all helped her including August will chris and the others packed and grabbed her bag. We made it to the car and we put her in with August De & I got in as well. We were going to try to keep her calm the whole ride there. Sky , Amber , & the guys got in chris car and drove close behind us as we sped through traffic to get my boo to the closest hospital. Dee baby grabbed my hand and we touch A'moura as she prayed.
" I feel sleepy " A'moura trying to hold her eyes open.
"Baby no no no stay with us "August Said spending and tears leaving his face. I started to talk to her and just hold a conversation to keep her awake. About 10mins later we pulled up August park the car in the middle of the street, He grabbed her and rushed her in. I got in the driver seat and we parked the car as close as possible to the entry. I seen chris pulling & I rain to him crying with tears coming down my face. " Baby i'm so scared for her " He just rubbed my back and we started to walk in and walk to the waiting center.

A'moura POV

I just laughed as we sat in a circle just playing and talking until i heard August Brother Mel.
" okay lil sis it's time to go home " he said i pouted. We did one bug group hug before i opened my eyes. Doctors surrounded me and checked me out i heard them whispering about my babies.
" Doc two gone the third is in hiding but is healthy." MY BABIES MY BABIES ARE GONE. Tears rushed down my face i've done everything right. I seen a tall figure and Seen August run to my side.

" August the babies... i lost two babies " i said crying hard ...

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES 💓
I've graduated high school😭 i'm now a Tennessee State Freshman 🤍.