Chapter 24

August POV
It's Been a Few week And I've Not Talk To A'moura. A nigga been fucked up bout it Fr the shit hurt a nigga heart. Today I was getting out the house Chris, Key, && I was gonna go to the mall Ionn know why. I got up and got dressed in some simple shit I wasn't in the mood. I put on some Black jeans a white shirt and some black and white checker board vans and let my hair free. I went to brush my teeth and washed my face when my phone rung I didn't bother it. I washed my face and sprayed on a cologne A'moura bought me. Grabbed my phone turning the lights out going downstairs to see Key.

" Bout time Ugly ass nigga " he said rolling his eyes I laughed and we walked out getting in my car. We Headed To The Mall And Chris Was Being Secretive I'mma Knock his ass out if he on some slick shit.
We pulled up at the mall and got out. Big T pulled up beside me and Chris Body Guard Ty Got out as well. We walked inside the mall and was crowded with Fans I smiled as we signed shit and took pictures.

" There is A'moura Cheaves " I heard a girl scream I froze. She look beyond beautiful I missed her.

A'moura POV

I've been upset everyday I'm not with August so the girls dragged me to the mall

I've been upset everyday I'm not with August so the girls dragged me to the mall. We all got in my truck heading to the mall it was Trin, Karmen, Tae, && Amber And I had Dizzy With me.We got out the car heading inside I seen a crowd and I ignored it until I heard

" There's A'moura Cheaves " A little
Girl ran to me I smiled and sighed her phone case taking a picture with her. Then My Eyes Met With his eyes he licked his lips and smiled at me I blushed and looked down.

" Daddy " Trin Yelled running to Chris they kissed.

" damn A'moura if Uu DONT Get Him Back I'll take em " Tae said I mugged the shit outta him. Tae && Karmen Walked Away August walked towards me.

" Hey Sis " Chris And Key Said Hugging Me Then Leaving. I was about to Leave but he grabbed my waist holding me.

" Hey Phat I missed you " He said sounding kind of hurt

" Look I'm sorry ma I didn't mean for it to happen we just weren't spending time together and I should have spoke up instead of stepping out I apologize mama " he said kissing the side of my head he wipe a tear I didn't know fell. I didn't say anything I just nodded I didn't know what to say.

" I Love Ya mama " Hd said

" I Love You Too " I said && Slightly Smiled.

" I need to go Victoria Secret " he smirked && Nodded Dizzy Barked like she was happy to see August he grabbed her outta her bag.

" Wazzam Dizzy baybe " he smiled rubbing her I laughed he treated her like a damn baby. Maybe in two- three years from now We will Have a baby. We walked inVS and was greeted I grabbed a bag and started to search for panties and cute shit.