Chapter 7

August POV

I looked at my phone noticing it was almost time for A'moura to go on her lunch break. I gotta outta bed and took a shower did my hygiene shit. I Finished and got dressed

I put on a black V neck shirts and a jean button Down on stop and back jeans && some black shoes I just grabbed I didn't give a fuck

I put on a black V neck shirts and a jean button Down on stop and back jeans && some black shoes I just grabbed I didn't give a fuck. I got in the car after looking up my house Heading to my baybe. I texted her that I'm outside not even 10mins
Later I seen her walking out looking good as fuck. I got out to
Open the passage side doe for her watching her climb in before closing. I went and got back in the car.

" What ya wanna eat baybe ?" I asked her

" it doesn't matter we can get Popeyes love " she said facing me smiling I seen nothing but happiness in her eyes. I nodded and started to pull off heading towards Popeyes. I had some shit planned I was going to check out a few building so that A'moura can open up her salon for her nail && hair shit. She had been sad since the building she really adored was sold.
One of the building I saw had three floors and I felt like it fitted A'moura perfectly and I knew exactly how I wanted my baybe shit to look. I was snapped outta my thoughts feeling A'moura's hand on my legs I look at her.

" what's on your mind love ?" She asked looking kind of worried.

"Nothing you should be worrying ya little head bout baybe " I said laughing rubbing her thigh as we pulled into Popeyes parking lot.
I turned the car off going to open my lady's door and smiled kissing her head.

" omg babe I want spicy chicken "she said squealing like a little girl I laughed and shook my head.

" okay baybe anything else ?" I asked looking down at her.

" mash potatoes && a biscuit " she said laying her head on my arm. I nodded and I ordered our food and we went and sat and waited for out food. We had small talk I could tell she was really tired. They working the fuck outta my damn baybe. she came and sat next to me I wrapped my arms around her waist as she began to eat I pull out my phone texting my designer I had working on my baybe building.

" baybe you okay ?" I asked looking at her
" yeah just really tired after this I can clock out and go home " she said pouting I kissed his pouted lip.
" well you got my key Uu can go to my crib && catch some Zs I gotta head somewhere"I told her checking the time her break was almost over. She nodded and said she was full so I grabbed her food and mine and put it in the bag  grabbing it as we talked back to my car. I drove her back to the hospital and she slept the whole way there. i shook her and woke her up by kissing her .

" I already got somebody to clock you out bae just head home" I told her. She rubbed her eyes nodding kissing my lips before walking and getting in her car. I got in the car driving to meet this damn selling this building. I pulled up and I was shook it fitted A'moura's personality. She wasn't bougie but she was fancy and shit. I greeted him he gave me a tour then it got down to the payment.

" This building is 700k " he said looking at his clipboard. I noodles grabbing the pin signing the papers and everything I needed to sign. I paid with my black card. I smiled because this girl drives me fucking crazy. And I promise I love every moment of being with her. I called my designer and asked him to come down here and bring his designs with him. Less than 15mins I seen him walking in the building I greeted him with a dapped.

"Okay soo I want both salons pink and white. The second floor which is the kids floor to be colorful and fun " I said letting him know everything.

"Alright give me bout 3weeks- a month and it will be done " he said typing away on his iPad. I nodded gave him a spare key so he could get in && outta the building and I kept the other. I shake his hand and thanked him heading to my car on my way home to my love. I then pulled into my driveway killing my engine locking the doors unlocking my house doors. I walked inside and I heard my song " Bad mouthafucka " playing and I smiled locking my house door going up to my room. I smiled and I seen A'moura taking pictures of her self.

 I smiled and I seen A'moura taking pictures of her self

She had her glasses on and she didn't have on any make up just her lashes

She had her glasses on and she didn't have on any make up just her lashes. She had on some brown fur slides, a gray one piece with a red crop shirt on top. I smiled before clearing my throat

" I see somebody feeling they self" I said walking up behind her grabbing her waist kissing her neck. She giggled and turned in my arms putting her arms around my neck.

" I mean hey maybe a lil bit "she smirked at me letting go of me going to sit in my bed. I kissed her lips and cheek.

" imma go shower my love " I said before getting up stripping outta my clothes going into the restroom. It was about 5pm and I was free todae soo i ain't got shit to do. I'll probably catch a few Zzzs cause a nigga tired as fuck!

A'moura POV

I was tired as hell after work and I went back to August house I just cleaned a bit because his house wasn't really dirty. After I was done I grabbed my laptop began looking for buildings for my business. I sighed because none of them fit my personality or made me drop dead. Dramatic I know && don't give a fuck and DONT. I laughed to myself and shook my head. August was in the shower he caught me taking pictures. I climb in the bed going back to looking for a building and I found one until it read sold today. I start to pout and then in came August he had on basketball shorts and no shirt. He noticed me pouting and shook his head and came and sat next to me.

" what's wrong guh?" He asked making his accent bomb in my ears. I pointed to the building I was looking at.

" it's perfect && it was sold today "I said pouting noticing he smirked at me and turned the tv on. I wanted to know why he smirked at me. I went back to looking but no other building had me feeling the way that building did. I sighed and closed my laptop laying next to August snuggling against his chest.

"Don't be upset phat ma it's gone come soon trust me " he said before kissing my lips as I drifted off to sleep.

August POV

" Dont be upset phat ma it's gone come soon trust me" I said kissing her lips and I soon heard her light snores. I turned the tv off holding A'moura as I went to sleep.

*
*
*
*
*
*

How Do You Feel About August Bought A'moura A Building ??

LEAVE A COMMENT 💓 EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES