Chapter 18

A'moura POV

We had just arrived in New Orleans and I was fucking scared because this is where August mom is. I know he's going to want to go see her and I'm scared. We just got settled in our hotel we're all on the same floor.

" baybe what's wrong ? " he asked rubbing my sides.

" nothing just scared " I said

" Of meeting ma momma ?" I just nodded and laid my head on his shoulder.

" ya gone be fine mama I love ya so I know she will! We gonna head there in a lil bit I'm taking Chris, tune , && key " he said I sighed loudly and got up reviving a hard smack to my ass.

" lose the attitude phat" I rolled my eyes going to the bathroom.

" roll them bitches again mouthafucka " he yelled at me.
I started the shower stepping in I cleaned as I hummed to myself.

*20mins*

I stepped outta the shower drying myself off wrapping the towel around me. I brushed my teeth and washed my face before brushing my blonde hair into a bun at the stop of my head. I wanted to be simple but cute meeting his mom. Im not going to wear make up just my lashes and lip gloss. I put on my head band, with my light pink sweater shirt with some ripped jeans and Rihanna Slides.

 I put on my head band, with my light pink sweater shirt with some ripped jeans and Rihanna Slides

" Ya Beautiful as hell phat " August said kissing my lips I wrapped my arms around his neck.

" thank you baby " I pecked his lips again. I put on some deodorant and sprayed on some perfume.

" baybe can ya braid ma hair down ? " August yelled

" yeah come on bring me everything off the sink" he walked In with everything he sat in the chair and I stood. I started to braid his hair down it was so soft but damn he was so fucking tender head.

" Move Again Anthony I'mma beat the shit outta ya " I yelled on my last braid. I finished braiding his hair and he asked me to put some red shits on the end. He went and got dressed in all black. What the hell is wrong with him and black !! He goth ? Weird ass !

" Come On mama " he said standing at the door. I grabbed my purse and phone he had already rented us out a car. We headed to the elevator and here some these damn fools.

" Damn Aug you was gone forget bout us! " Tune said rolling his eyes on some gay shit. I busted out laughing this nigga here what the hell ! We exited the lobby getting into the car August started it I just scrolled through Instagram while they talked. We were driving bout30mins then the car stopped in front of a beautiful house.

It reminded me of my grandmother and I loved it, it was the perfect house

It reminded me of my grandmother and I loved it, it was the perfect house. Yeah I loved my house in ATL it was luxurious && big but this was absolutely amazing. August opened my door I got out grabbing my purse still in Awe at the house. Chris knocked on the door and a beautiful girl came to the door opening it.

" Dumb,Dumber, && DUMBEST " I've missed you dumb asses " she yelled hugging key, Tune, Chris.

" and ma babybrother " she cooed and hugged him he laughed.

" Omg she's beautiful Hey I'm Chandra " She smiled and hugged me I giggled.

" Thank You && Im A'moura "

" na move mouthafucka I'm hungry shit " Chris said moving her outta the way walking in the house.

" Maaaa " Chris yelled throughout the house.

" Yell Again Ima sock ya ass in ya shit " She said hitting Chris in the head and her New Orleans accent was so damn thick it was beautiful to me.

" Hey Mama I've missed ya " August said hugging his mother his accent deepened that shit make me wet.

" Ma this is ma lady A'moura Cheaves, Phat This is Ma mama " he said grabbing my waist I smiled and she pulled me in a hug.

" Hey Beautiful Call Me mama " she said smiling August stared at us in Awe I nodded. We went to the kitchen and sat down at the dinner table as we seen three fast ass eating. I shook my head and sat next to August in cake running was three little girls.

" Uncle Auggiee" they screamed and attacked him with hugs and kisses. He just laughed and kissed all their cheeks.

" Wassup babies " it took me a min to realize those little girls were his brother Melvin kids I just smiled.

" OMG SHE IS SO PRETTY omg uncle Chris is she your girlfriend?" I laughed and he shook his head still eating and pointed at August.

" she's your girlfriend uncle auggie " he nodded his head smiling picking the little girl up in his lap.

" she's our auntie ?" One asked she looked like the oldest he nodded again.

" Guys this is ma guhfriend A'moura " he said smiling at me. Two ran over to me hugging me I just hugged them back. The youngest didn't she frowned at me.

" are you gonna still my uncle money " she said catching me off guard.

" KAYDEN !" August,Chandra , and Mama Yelled Her Name.

" No it's fine guys. No babygirl I'm not going take his money. I am a nurse I make my own money ." She smiled and hugged me.

" Okay Your My Tete now " I giggled and hugged her back. Everyone continue to talk and joke around it was around like 8pm now we left.

" Goodbye A'moura it was nice meeting you " Cha said hugging me I smiled .

" you too "

" are we gonna see you again ?" I smiled bending down to their level I poked their side as they giggled.

" Yes babygirl you guys are gonna see me again. I don't plan on leaving no time soon " I said smiling looking at August. Everyone else said their goodbyes and we got into the car pulling off to the hotel.

That didn't go bad at all ! I love them.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*

EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES ☺️ just a quick update 💓