Chapter 3

Lin Su got up from the ground, picked up the suppression ring that was torn by William, held it in his hand and looked at it. It was a bit similar to the design of steel handcuffs, except that it was pure black, and the weight was not light. William tore the thing off at once, Lin Su curled his lips and threw it into the trash can.

    With a bang,

    Let William, who has always been distracted, pay attention to his eating movements.

    Lin Su was also watching him quietly, even if he had experienced such a loss of control just now, this person was not embarrassed at all.

    Tucked the corners of his lips: "I don't think you need this kind of thing."

    William lifted his eyes, the golden beast pupils had returned to normal, the pupils inside were round and big, and there was a sense of innocence when he looked at people.

    Especially fraudulent.

.Lin Su sighed and pointed to the empty basin in his hand: "Remember that these things are not for you for nothing, think about what you can use!"

    After speaking, he turned and left the room, as if he would lose a lot if he didn't say something like that.

    Su Jin, who had been hovering at the door, saw that he came out intact, he was relieved, and did not specifically mention William's thing: "I just saw the beans and potatoes in the yard. Let's stew some beans to eat at night?"

    Lin Su picked up the basin on the table and was going to pick the beans in the yard. By the way, he asked, "How is the father today?"

    Su Jin didn't want to say more, for fear that Lin Su would hear the pressure: "I've been in good spirits these days."

    Lin Su nodded, knowing that Su Jin was also a temperament to report good news but not worry, so he went to the yard and picked a pot of beans and potatoes.

.Su Jin had already burned the fire. Lin Su saw hot water burning on the stove and remembered: "Well, yes, do you have the clothes for the father and the father?"

    "It's for him, I'll find it for you in a moment, let Ding Ding go and change it for him, and wipe him off by the way."

    Lin Su also meant the same, nodded and smiled: "Then let Ding Ding go."

    Ding Ding is the only big item in this family besides the tricycle, a very old living robot, which also rattles when it moves.

    Lin Su washed the beans and potatoes, cut them into sections, and poured the oil into the pot.

    Just a few simple stir-fry, the good smell floats out.

    For those of them who can only consume nutrients, even if the seasoning is limited, the aroma from the simple ingredients is equally attractive.

.Su squatted in the yard and couldn’t help wondering why Lin Su was so emboldened. He said that the partner he had just matched was better than their partner. A male who was mentally disturbed to a serious level was still a treasure at first sight. Have seen the world.

    Thinking of this, a good smell floated over, and suddenly he hooked back the gloomy and somber Chrysanthemum Ou.

    Turning his head and staring at the bungalow not far away, it is Lin Su's house again!

    Since Lin Su got well, his family has had such a smell every day during this period.

    And because Lin Su's family is the last place, the neighboring family is their family, this smell can't go to other people's homes, and they go to their homes exclusively.