Chapter 25

Lin Su put the picked apples and oranges aside, then went to the field and picked a strawberry the size of an adult's palm. After putting it in the bag, he showed it to Zhao An, "Everything is here, you can check it. ."

    Zhao An took the paper bag. The apples and oranges inside were big and beautiful, and the most important thing was a good fruity fragrance.

    And this fruity scent evaporates in the air, making people feel clear and bright inexplicably.

    "No need, very good."

    Zhao An quickly paid the money, his face looked better than he would have just arrived, and his eyes were full of radiance.

    Luo Manman didn't feel relieved, "Your Excellency, do you sell all these fruits?"

.Lin Su knows what Luo Manman means: "You don't need to call me your lord. I'm Lin Su. Just call my name. You can sell the fruit of the three trees to you. If you want to, you can send someone over at any time."

    Luo Manman immediately said after hearing the words: "I'll be a contact now, and we will definitely not lose you if the price is concerned."

    Holding the fruit in his arms, Zhao An said to Luo Manman after hearing the words: "Manman, since you still have a job, I will go back first. I want to quickly let Guern taste it."

    "Well, Brother Zhao, be careful on the way back, contact me if you have any problems."

    "Okay, Mr. Lin, thank you for your fruits and vegetables. I'll go back first."

.After Zhao An greeted Lin Soda, he subconsciously glanced at the semi-animalized male sitting on a recliner not far away. He really felt that the male in front of him was very familiar, but he couldn't remember where he had seen him for a while, so he could only hold down the bottom of his heart. Doubtful, turned and left the courtyard.

    He is now back home, wanting to immediately let Gern try the fruits in his arms to see if the soothing effect inside has any effect on his mental disorder.

    Luo Manman contacted Mu En to explain the situation, and Mu En immediately said that he would wait for him to bring someone over.

    While waiting for Mu En to come, Luo Manman looked at Kane and William who were walking in the yard and basking in the sun.

    Before they came to deal with the report, they knew the situation in Lin Su's family, and knew that the little female was forced to be matched to a semi-beastized male because she did not have animal patterns, and that there was also a male father in the family with a C-grade mental disorder.

.Looking at Kane walking slowly in the yard in shock, Luo Manman guessed from his age that he should be the male father with C-grade mental disorder.

    Grade C mental disorder is one level higher than Zhao An’s partner.

    According to the Empire’s research on Grade C mental disorders, the number of episodes of analgesia in the mental domain of mental disorders reaching Grade C and above will become more frequent. As the level increases, this kind of pain will not be relieved but will become more and more serious.

    It will cause the originally strong male to lose the ability to work and live.

    More serious, reaching A level and above, there will be situations where the contract beast competes with the owner for the body. For example, the half-beastized male in front of him is a very serious late stage mental disorder.

.But no matter what level of mental disorder, in the empire did not find a cure or cure, the two males in front not only did not have dementia, but even maintained a certain amount of mobility.