Chapter 42

"My God, what is this?"

    "How come there are so many fruit trees, are my eyes blinded?"

    The two females of the review group who came with Kong Han, unable to control their own volume, exclaimed behind them.

    This sound was particularly harsh in Kong Han's ears, but it happened to be heard from all directions.

    The number of people who would go out and walk around gradually increased. Seeing these luxuriant fruit trees, it is not the first time that everyone at Farm No. 13 has seen them, and they still made surprise voices: "Lin Su has made so many more trees. The tree is amazing!"

    "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... There were only six trees. How do I feel so big?"

    "By the way, Lin Su bought the yard next door, isn't it all used to grow fruit trees?"

    Is it all used to grow fruit trees?

.Kong Han's heart seemed to be pierced for a while, thinking about what it would be like if all such lush fruit trees were cultivated in this huge yard.

    Just thinking about it, Kong Han couldn't restrain the trembling.

    At this meeting, Mu En and An Ye had already calmed down one after another. They looked back at Kong Han, and An Ye put on a smile again: "Colonel Kong’s time is not early, so let’s not waste time."

    Coming back, Kong Hanqiang suppressed the sourness in his heart, nodded, and walked towards Lin Su's courtyard with a sullen face.

    Su Ge, who had originally attracted all his attention by the fruit tree, listened to the harsh sirens, and finally touched Lin Feng again: "What's going on over there, I'll go over and see."

    Lin Feng raised his head and carefully counted the fruits on the tree, and couldn't tell him at all.

    Su Geben didn't want to take him with him.

.Walking out of the tree, I saw An Ye leading the four faces of life. With a heartbeat, he immediately understood the identities of these people.

    Seeing Su Ge, the smile on An Ye's face became more sincere: "Are you here so early?"

    "Yes, Uncle An, please take me to see the car." Su Ge glanced at Kong Han, and came out of the yard and walked over to the suspended car not far away. At that moment, Su Jin was also quarreled. , Came out of the house and saw Mu En outside the courtyard with a smile and was about to say hello, but noticed that the people around him suddenly lowered their faces and said, "Why are you here again? Didn’t you make it clear last time, we Jia Linsu is not registered anymore, let's go."

    Hearing this, An Ye smiled and stood aside, completely not intending to take the initiative to resolve the contradiction.

    Mu En walked two steps forward and apologized: "You laughed at the last thing, why didn't you see Lin Su?"

.When he laughed, Kong Han's face suddenly turned dark. Before Su Jin could speak, he took the words: "Minister Mu En, what do you mean, did our review team go down to review his qualifications wrong?"

    Mu En blinked: "Did I say that again, Your Excellency Anye, did you hear me say that?"

    An Ye said with a look of embarrassment: "Colonel Kong, did you hear me wrong? Why don't I mean that?"

    Standing in the yard, Su Jin looked at the old "yin and yang people" silently: "You are right. I don't know. Anyway, don't come again. We don't need to check it if we don't register. NS."