Chapter 51

Lin Su helped William walk to their own yard, but was affected by the power upgrade, and even the vegetables in the yard grew mature.

    Lin Su felt that every time he leveled up, he had to be this kind of power. Then he had to make some preparations in advance. Otherwise, every time he experienced this kind of sensation, his heart could bear it, but his pockets were not happy!

    Looking at the Yan Lie father and son who were following them and preparing to enter the house together, William's golden beast pupils faintly glanced over.

    Feeling a chill coming over, Yan Lie squinted his eyes and stopped at the door wittyly.

    The little leopard cub, who followed behind it, stepped on the plum blossoms with its chubby and fat paws, looked at his baba without feeling, and asked silently: Why stop, why not go in?

.As a result, it didn’t wait for it to cross the threshold line, and it was thrown on the ground with its big paws. It snapped and its feet turned upright: "Woo~"

    Lin Su, who was worried about William's body, looked back and saw the father and son stopping outside the door. Only then did he remember that there was no place for them to settle down.

    Walked over: "Yan Lie, you and Zai Zai go to the yard and wait for me for a while, can I find a place to rest for you two later."

    Yan Lie picked up the little leopard cub rolling on the ground: "You don't have to be so polite, just tell me if you have anything."

    Although he said that, Yanlie took the little leopard cub in his mouth and went to the yard to bask in the sun.

    According to his experience with a leopard, Lin Sutong, the male who has the same smell as him, might have to be alone and do some indescribable things.

.Maybe next spring, Lin Su will also have a cub.

    Thinking of Zai Zai, Yan Lie tossed his tail.

    Although Zai Zai is cute, it is too energetic.

    The little leopard cub didn't know the helplessness of his own Baba, staring at the black tail that was constantly flicking in front of it, twisting his butt, lowering his upper body, preparing, pounce, bite——

    "Wow~"

    Yan turned around fiercely, raised his big paws high, and gently landed on the head of the innocent little leopard squatting in front of it: "Good boy, don't bite Baba's tail!"

    The little leopard cub was touched by the big paws, grunted and rubbed.

    The round eyes were attracted by the small white dots in the distance, and the renewed curiosity made it rush forward.

.The long-eared rabbit hopped and was sniffing the scent to find it. Just after crossing the fence, it was hit by a black leopard cub: "Chiji!"

    "Meow~" The little leopard cub used his pink nose to top his chubby body, and the smell of jumping evoked the little leopard cub's few memories.

    This one, I have seen it, but it looks wrong!

    The Black Flame Leopard looked at the jumper. At the first sight, there was a hint of surprise in his eyes, but he quickly thought of something and was relieved.

    This is a very clever rabbit.

    Lin Su didn't know what Yan Lie did after taking the little leopard cub out, because he was worried about William's body.

    "How does your body feel?"

    William raised his eyes to Lin Su's worried black eyes, and stretched out his hand to gently hold his hand: "It's okay, how about you?"