Chapter 16

William closed his eyes tightly and leaned to one side pale, with the canine ears on his head tilted lifelessly.

    Lin Su sighed in his heart, and hurried over to probe William's nose, and saw that he was still angry, but only when he fainted did he relieved, flattened the person, and wanted to check his condition with a supernatural power. He just put his hand on William's forehead. When I went up, I found that William's spiritual realm was in a mess, and there were signs of fragmentation inside.

    Obviously the focus of mental disorder came from here.

    Unlike the animal pattern, although the spirit domain is also very sensitive to his abilities, the devouring power is much weaker, and even requires Lin Su to actively transmit.

.William opened his eyes in a daze, and saw Lin Su squatting next to him. He remembered that he found someone outside last night and actively released his mental power to stun the opponent and at the same time he fainted. The energy accumulated for repairing the spiritual domain has been exhausted.

    Seeing William wake up, Lin Su hurriedly said: "How is it, is it better?"

    William nodded, indicating that he was better.

    Lin Su then withdrew the hand on his forehead: "It's okay, you take a rest and I will go outside to see the situation."

    Before he could explain to William, Lin Su Ting was worried about Su Jin's scream just now.

    Coming out of the room, I just ran into Kane who was holding the wall on the opposite side and walking out: "Father, please slow down."

.Kane was obviously frightened by Su Jingang's scream, and his voice was a little trembling: "I'm fine, go see your father and mother first."

    Lin Su came out and saw a person lying down on the ground. Su Jin was standing there with a panic on his face, not knowing where to put both hands.

    Lin Su's heart was also tense, and as soon as he opened the door this morning, he was frightened to see someone in his yard.

    "Father, are you okay?"

    Seeing Lin Su coming, Su Jin quickly stretched out his hand to hold him: "Xiao Su, how come this Chen Ran came to our yard, as well as the fruits and vegetables scattered on the ground. Isn't this a thief?"

    When Su Jin said so, Lin Su noticed that the person on the ground was next door to Chen Ran, and looked at the fruits and vegetables scattered around Chen Ran, some of which still had footprints on them.

.Lin Su glanced at the soles of Ming Ran's shoes, his face darkened: "It's a bad thief, this is the thief!"

    Su Jin understood this, and felt as disgusting as if he had eaten a fly: "Call the police, you must call the police!"

    It doesn't matter if you do it once or twice, this is just using their family as a basket, and if there is a hole, just poke it, right?

    Lin Su: "It doesn't have to be so troublesome. People from the Law Enforcement Department will come over and just take them away."

    Lin Su said this, his hands were not slow, and he checked the cause of Chen's coma and found that this person had suffered a mental attack before he fell into a coma.

    Thinking of William who was also in a coma, Lin Su almost had the answer in his heart: "Tie him up first."

    After hearing this, Su Jin went to find a rope and tied the person to the stool with Lin Su.