Chapter 86

The dinner time is set at the end of the month, because at this time Admiral Leng Shu will just return to the Capital Star from the border to reinstate his job.

    Originally, this was supposed to be the first meeting between the two families before the two of them talked about it, but now the order is reversed, but no one cares about these details, as long as the two cubs are good.

    Qin Yi and Lin Feng came back two days in advance.

    When I saw Leng Tang, Qin Yi brought a gift specially for him, which was a set of very exquisite accessories.

    Lin Su knew that Qin Yi and Lin Feng had come back, and specially came back to Lin's house with William to catch the wind for the two.

    The father and son hadn't seen each other for a long time, and Qin Yi took Lin Su's hand and couldn't finish talking.

    "Xiaosu, your eldest brother told me that he can be with Tangtang thanks to your linking."

.Lin Su felt that Lint really gave him too much gold: "Big brother got fate by himself. I really didn't expect it to happen. I can't take the credit for the father and mother. If they can be together, it is still a male. The father’s contribution is great."

    Seeing Lin Su's face that I really didn't do anything, you can not say that cute expression, Qin Yi smiled and touched his head: "I also brought you and William with a set of accessories this time."

    Looking at the box brought to him, Lin Su took it with some joy: "What is it?"

    "open to take a look."

    Lin Su opened himself first, it was an exquisitely crafted necklace, and the pendant was a cherry made of rubies.

    "Do you like it? I think it's so cute when I see him."

    Lin Su nodded: "It looks good, the father's vision is really good."

    "I will put it on for you.Qin Yi picked up the necklace and helped Lin Su put it on. The little female itself grew white, and the ruby ​​that lined it was more crystal clear.

    Lin Su smiled and hugged Qin Yi: "Thank you, father, I like it very much."

    Qin Yi smiled and patted him on the shoulder: "Then look at another one."

    Lin Su Yiyan opened the second box given to William. As soon as the box was opened, Lin Su's eyes lit up. Inside was a set of cute fox-shaped accessories, also made of rubies.

    His father-in-law seemed to understand his preferences.

    "How do you like it?"

    Lin Su raised his eyes and looked at Qin Yi: "Father, this is too cute, how do you know I like this!"

    "William wears the one you chose, right?".Otherwise, according to the male's personality, how could he take the initiative to wear that kind of things, and he also likes to buy these things for his partner, especially when Lynn is showing a beast to coax him, he is also a female, or his cub, how could he? do not know.

    The father and son looked at each other and felt like a fellow.

    "Red is especially matched with white, and William must look good on it."

    There is also a long tail chain inside, and William's big tail is most suitable for this decoration.

    Seeing Lin Su liked it, Qin Yi was also very satisfied: "Then try it when I go back tonight."