Chapter 88

Lint knew it was broken when he couldn't contact Lin Feng. According to Lin Feng's personality, he would definitely not leave the banquet paint alone.

    His complexion instantly turned gloomy. If the other person dared to do anything to his brother, he would definitely make the other person worse than life: "Contact them, I want to talk to them!"

    Lin Feng stood on the ruins and pulled on his tie. As a researcher, he didn't have much time to exercise.

    But this does not mean that he will be weak.

    In fact, he has not fully tested his abilities after he was promoted from S-level to SS-level.

    "I don't care who you are, it is not advisable to hurt a female." Lin Feng took off his suit jacket, "Is there anything that can come to me and let him go, I should be worth more than him." Much bigger."

    "What good things are you thinking about, since you are here, stay here, we also want him."
.When the scarred face headed over, he made the brothers behind him burst into laughter.

    The Yanqi sitting on the ground was full of anxious eyes. Lin Feng just said that he was going to replace him, which made him nervous. Lin Feng is indeed more valuable than him, but this is not a reason to replace him, let alone because of Lin Feng’s value. He can't be hurt.

    Tears flowed from the corners of his eyes uncontrollably, and he shook his head hard, hoping that Lin Feng could see and give up on him and leave.

    It doesn't matter if he is dead, but Lin Feng can't make any mistakes because of him.

    Lin Feng unbuttoned his shirt, trying to make him feel free when he was moving.

    He ignored the other party's words. After the preparations were completed, Lin Feng glanced at Yanqi: "If you are afraid, close your eyes."

    Even without a subject, Yanqi knew that this sentence was meant for him.

."Why the brat wants to save the United States from heroes? It's up to you?"

    The male standing next to the scarred face rushed towards Lin Feng first.

    However, Lin Feng who was standing in the same place suddenly disappeared in the next second, and then a big and fierce black panther appeared in mid-air. Those black beast pupils quietly stared at each other, cold and murderous.

    Lin Feng patted his contracted beast lightly on the head: "I haven't let you out for a long time, I've wronged you."

    The big black panther whimpered, as if to say, you know it too!

    "Today you can have fun."

    Excitement flashed in the big panther's black eyes.

    The tall male who rushed in front of them felt a very powerful pressure at the moment when Lin Feng released the contract beast.

    That is the restriction of high-level contract orcs to low-level contract orcs.

.But how is this possible, he is an S-rank contract orc, and it is only SS-rank that makes him feel coercive!

    Lin Feng knew it, a young and outstanding S-level researcher.

    But how could there be such a strong sense of coercion.

    The scarred face standing below frowned. He was much tougher than his little brother. He clearly felt Lin Feng's toughness: "Go together!"

    Yan Qi heard the words and desperately tried to get up from the ground in an instant, but the rope tied to him was too tight, and he couldn't get rid of it at all.