Chapter 26

As if he had a sharp heart, when Lin Su looked at William, the other person also raised his eyes and looked at him. With his eyes facing each other, Lin Su raised his black eyes and turned back a bright smile.

    The dog ears on William's head trembled unconsciously, and the softest part of his heart was gently disturbed.

    The price was determined, and Moon called on his subordinates to come in to pick the fruit: "Be careful, it doesn't matter if you slow down, don't break it."

    The fruits hanging on this are not simple fruits, they are all life-saving "medicine"!

    The tools and basket Mu En had brought in advance, and there was no need for Lin Su to do anything, a group of people picked up the fruits mightily.

    The movement here is not small, and it has attracted many people's attention.

    I heard that the official government of North Star has sent people to collect Linsu’s fruits.

.The people who laughed at the price and laughed at people thinking about money and wanting to be crazy, and would not cry if they couldn't sell it later, all shut up at this time.

    Facts have proved that the fruits of Lin Su's family have nothing to sell.

    Seeing those people weighing and loading the truck one by one, the onlookers finally couldn't help but say: "How much does it cost?"

    "It must be indispensable, but the ones sold to the North Star government are definitely not as expensive as retail!"

    "I also think, don't look at that little boy Lin Su swaying us, I can't decide what to do in front of the official!"

    Even if they said so, watching the baskets of fruits being loaded into the car in their hearts, these people still grumbled sour in their hearts.

    The three fruit trees Munn chose two apples and one orange, and all of them were picked and the weight was calculated. The total was 160 kilograms. Calculating the three trees, Lin Su had a net profit of 320,000.

.After the money was transferred, they were all loaded into the car, and Lin Su personally sent them away.

    Mu En came here and returned with a full load, smelling the fresh fruit scent in the car, and he was in a good mood.

    Luo Man sitting beside him coveted the yellow oranges and apples in the cart, and licked his mouth: "Boss, can you share a few of these fruits for each of us? Don't send them all to make nutrients. Ok?"

    When Luo Manman opened his mouth, the few people sitting in the carriage looked at Mu En with expectation, and the meaning should not be too obvious.

    Mu En raised his hand and patted Luo Man's head: "You only have a lot of attention."

    Even though he said that, there was a smile on Mu En’s face: "But you are lucky. I applied with the star domain chief before I came. This time everyone in our department can divide the fruit into five, as it is a discovery that we have the purification ability. Rewards for establishing a good relationship, okay?"
."Minister, you are too good!"

    "Minister, if I were not married, I would fall in love with you!"

    "Fuck off, who cares about your love as a male!" Mu En scolded, laughing and crying, and said, "If you want to get it yourself, you are not allowed to get more, just five!"

    "Don't worry, Minister, we definitely won't take more!"

    "Yes, just pick the bigger one!"