Extra 9

After Lin Xing and Longyan's military training period passed, they were not so busy. After the formal class, they occasionally had time to rest.

    On the rest day, Lin Chen still has classes, so Long Yan will accompany him to class.

    When Long Yan appeared with such a face, everyone in the classroom suddenly exclaimed, and then watched him all the way to Lin Chen and tapped on the table: "Can I sit here, classmate?"

    Lin Chen raised his eyes, and Long Yan's figure was reflected in his blue eyes: "No way, the place next to me is reserved for my partner."

    After finishing this sentence, I listened to the quiet in the classroom. No one thought that Lin Chen would say such a thing to reject such a handsome guy!

    In the next second, what surprised them even more was that the handsome guy suddenly laughed: "It happened to be me."

    Then he sat next to Lin Chen.

.Everyone: "..."

    So is this the taste between husband and wife?

    So far, Long Yan has a name in Lin Chen's class.

    There were originally some little females who had illusions about Longyan. After inquiring about it, after knowing that Longyan was Lin Chen's partner, they rested their minds.

    How to compare, Lin Chen is the best in both family background and knowledge, and the key person is also good-looking.

    I don't know how good it is to walk with Longyan.

    After giving up, after seeing the two people occasionally appearing on campus, they unexpectedly ate Cp inexplicably.

    On Lin Xing's side, although he did not go to class like Longyan, he would go to the gate of the academy to wait for the rice to leave school whenever he had time.

    Occasionally, Su Jin came to class and saw him, so he took the two of them home for a meal and returned to their small home together.

.Life is so easy and happy.

    The weekend just happened to catch up with the four of them all had time, and they met to have fun. They chose an ancient bathing house that had just opened recently.

    Lin Chen and Longyan soaked in the hot spring, and their white cheeks were a little red from the heat.

    "I'm so hot, I want to eat ice cream."

    Lin Chen and Long Yan, who was wearing clothes inside, ran out after talking, but when he opened the curtain, he bumped into a person, raised his eyes to a pair of black eyes, and froze for a moment: "Sorry, I'm sorry I bumped into you."

    The other party stepped back and narrowed his peachy eyes: "Lin Chen?"

    Lin Chen looked at him in surprise, only to feel that the other party was a little familiar: "Do you know me?"

    "Don't you know me? I'm Cheng Yu."

    Lin Chen remembered immediately: "Oh, it's you, long time no see."

.He really didn't recognize the other party at all. It was true that Cheng Yu moved away after a year of school, and there was no news later.

    "It's been a long time indeed, did you come by yourself or..."

    "Chenchen, you will catch a cold if you don't dry your hair."

    The curtain behind Lin Chen was lifted, and Long Yan's head was white in Cheng Yu's eyes, and his eyes were facing each other, and there was a little familiar surprise and clarity in each other's eyes.