Chapter 66

Qin Yi's words made Lin Feng stand up unconsciously across a layer of Internet, and his ears were pounding to hear what Qin Yi said underneath. It was full of expectation and excitement that could not be concealed.

    Did the female father discover that Lin Su might be the Lin family's younger brother without their knowledge?

    Lint was also stunned by the sudden words, his pupils shrank abruptly and then he said: "Really, father, I also have..."

    "Your male father has received the news that there is a female in the Skar galaxy who is the same age as your little brother. She has a floral dress that Nono wore when she lost. We have seen the picture, and it is the one worn by your little brother. It's been years for Lint to finally get news."

    Qin Yi, who endured all the way, finally couldn't help crying when he saw his eldest son.

.Lin En caressed Qin Yi's back painfully: "I have already arranged, tomorrow to go to the ship of Skaxing, today you have a good rest and have enough energy to meet Nono."

    Linte stood still, his face did not show excitement because of Qin Yi's words, but faintly revealing doubts.

    "Lint you don't have to follow this time. I called Lin Yue to go over. He happened to be filming near Skarsing recently." Linn simply arranged and took the moody Qin Yi upstairs to rest.

    Lin Feng, who had heard all the conversation, shouted Lint: "Brother, did we really make a mistake?"

    After listening to Qin Yi's words, Lin Feng's confidence that Lin Su was his own younger brother was shaken.

    Lin Te watched Qin Yi go upstairs, turned his head and sighed slightly: "We will investigate Lin Su's matter privately for the time being, Lin Feng, you are like this..."

.Lin Su retracted the ability in his hand and smiled and said to Zhao Jiaxiong's father: "Uncle Congratulations on your successful promotion to an S-rank contract orc, you can change your information in some time."

    The Zhao family’s wife and father reddened her eyes with excitement, and put her arms around her partner: "Xiao Su, thanks to you, my uncle doesn’t know how to thank you."

    "Uncle you are polite, you spend money, I do things, we are fair trade, you don't need to do this, well, uncle, you can leave after a rest." Lin Su smiled and got up, William on the side consciously stretched out his hand to support him, Jin Hitomi was concerned.

    When he came out of the clinic, Lin Su curled his lips: "I have completed the restoration of the animal patterns of Su Ge, Lin Feng and Zhao Jiaxiong's father these days. My abilities have been improved a lot. It won't help much."

    William took his hand: "I am in a stable condition now. Don't work too hard."

.Every time the repair of animal patterns is over, even if Lin Su is not as haggard as he was at the beginning, he is also exhausted. He doesn't want his little female because he is burdened with too much.

    "I don’t work hard. Although I’m a little tired, I’m not tired of doing what I do. I will pay back only if I pay. I should be able to upgrade when the first batch of patients in the rehabilitation center pass the rehabilitation period." This was also the first time he established the rehabilitation center. Purpose.

    William gently brought the big white fluffy tail in front of Lin Su. Without saying anything, the little female's eyes lit up, she consciously held the big tail in front of her, pressed her cheek, and rubbed it with enjoyment.

    Sure enough, tired and sleepy, holding the big fox's tail and rubbing it is the most healed and the most relieved!

    Lin Su still has Anye, Mu En, and Xie Bai left for the last repair, and he can go to the Capital Star with William.