Extra 1

When the little male of Lin Su's family turned 1 year old, a little change took place. He completely inherited the excellent genes of William and Lin Su, and he and his younger brother had 4S-level genes when he was born.

At the beginning, I didn't see where the genetic advantage was, until Lin Xing grew up to 1 year old and suddenly a fox suit appeared.

With a pair of phantom dog ears on his head and a phantom with a big tail behind him, he really became a little fox.

Judging from the color of the phantom, it seems to be a Firefox.

When the younger brother Lin Chen first saw such Lin Xing, his sky-blue eyes were full of surprises.

Ever since I was eight months old, I have been obsessed with seeing my father, the big fox.

.It's just that although William spoils him, he is like what he said before. His dog ears and tail are exclusive to Lin Su, and they won't show up just because Lin Chen wants to touch them.

So that from then on, Lin Chen had to hug William when he saw William, and he would reach out to touch the top of William's head and tilt his head to look behind William.

But none of the ears and tails that made him think about it ever appeared.

But now his brother has grown out!

Lin Chen happily reached out to touch it, but didn't catch anything.

The empty fox suit that only saw the shadow made Lin Chen suspicious of his life. He held on to Lin Xing's head, desperately grasping the shadow, and finally burst into tears.

Lin Su was recruited.

.Seeing Lin Chen pressing on Lin Xing to touch the ears of the fox clothes, he was still crying, but Lin Su didn't ask him why he was crying, and he understood in his heart.

Rescued the elder son from his younger brother's devil's claws, he hugged Lin Chen and coaxed: "Why is Chenchen crying because of?"

The grieved little female, with big blue eyes with tears in it, looks pitiful to the extreme.

He didn't speak very sharply, he only knew that he pointed at Lin Xing and made gestures above his head: "Brother, ear, no~, woo..."

Lin Su couldn't laugh or cry from the bottom of his heart: "Brother's ears and tail can only be seen, you can't touch them, don't cry, okay."

Lin Chen nodded, probably because he realized that he could not touch it, but he was still very sad, but he was not crying, but pitifully leaned on Lin Su's shoulder, sucking warmth.

.Lin Su Xiao rubbed Lin Chen's head: "Xing Chenchen, do you want to eat custard?"

Sitting on the soft cushion, Lin Xing stretched out his hand and pulled Lin Su's pants: "Yes, I want to eat, Dumpling~"

Lin Chen also nodded: "Eat!"

Lin Su smiled and kissed his forehead: "Then Chenchen will play with brother for a while, okay?"

Put Xiao Chenchen on the cushion, Lin Xing stretched out his hand to wipe Lin Chen's eyes: "Brother, don't cry."

When coaxing people, the red dog ears on his head were still moving one by one.

The provoked Lin Chen wanted to reach out and grab it again, but unfortunately he caught it again. Right now, the circles under his eyes became red again because of grievances. He pushed Lin Xing's shoulders so that he didn't want him to touch him. His brother meant that he was a liar.