Chapter 36

Lin Su got up early in the morning and walked around in the yard next door. The weeds in the wasteland had not been cleared yet, and the huge yard looked messy.

    Lin Su is going to wait for the place to be cleaned up. The yard here will be used as a fruit tree cultivation garden. When the demand is not high, let these fruit trees bloom. The orchard full of flowers must be very beautiful.

    As for the house in the yard, it happens to be a warehouse.

    "Xiao Su, Minister Moon and they are here."

    Hearing Su Jin's voice, Lin Su looked over, and saw the car with the Law Enforcement Department logo descending from the sky.

    The people walking in the road saw another moment of gaze.

    Lin Su pushed open the courtyard door and came out, smiled and greeted him. Just as he was about to say hello, he saw Anye coming out of the co-pilot seat.

    The other party had a smile on his face and nodded friendly when he saw Lin Su.

."Lin Su, this is the deputy star of North Star, come here to take a look this time." Although Mu En said naturally, in fact, he was very upset about Anye's sudden intervention. He just didn't know about Anye. What method was used to get in touch with the review team to be dispatched by Capital Star.

    At the meeting just now, An Ye took the initiative to participate in this purification seed transaction.

    Because Northstar discovered that the report of a person with special purification ability has been approved by Capital Star, it will soon send a professional review team to implement this matter.

    The fact that Northstar announced the existence of Lin Su will also be announced to the public after the review, and all the procedures have been prepared.

    This incident has long been no secret among the North Star high-levels.

    Recently, more and more people have inquired about Lin Su, who is capable.

.It's just that Leisen explicitly forbids disturbing Lin Su's normal life, these talents did not make any overstepping actions.

    But An Ye's identity is different. As North Star's deputy star domain chief, he is second only to Leyson.

    Since he spoke, Leyson would sell him a bit of face even if he didn't want to.

    So there is this meeting.

    After Mu En finished speaking, he was also carefully observing Lin Su's attitude. Seeing him raised his eyebrows lightly, his heart tightened unconsciously. He didn't quite understand the meaning of such actions.

    But soon he heard Lin Su say: "You don't need to introduce Minister Moon, we have already met before. Your Excellency Anye came here for official business?"

    "It's for official business." The expression on An Ye's face is well managed, and he didn't show any unnatural emotions because of Lin Su's words.

.Mu En's heart jumped suddenly and looked at An Ye. He couldn't help wondering when An Ye came into contact with Lin Su. Sure enough, this person had a premeditated plan.

    "In that case, please come in." Lin Su made it clear that he did not want to have further contact with An Ye, but Mu En was relieved a lot.

    No one wants to be cut off by others halfway through hard work.

    Even if Northstar can't keep a talent like Lin Su, he also doesn't want others to take advantage of it.

    "Minister Moon, in addition to the fruits and vegetables in the yard, I also specially prepared 400 kilograms of purified seeds, this time you can take them all."