Chapter 20

William stood at the door, looking at the pure black bed that occupies half of the room. Even if there is no particularly complicated decoration, it is simple and atmospheric, and the dark blue mattress looks quite high-end.

    A pair of pillows leaning against each other are quietly placed beside the bed, as if swearing to others that the owner of the house has a close relationship.

    William's throat rolled down with restraint, and the big tail hanging behind him flicked uncontrollably.

    "How about it, is it not bad? This hardness doesn't hurt the waist, and it's big enough that you can turn over at night without any place."

    Lin Su found out how satisfied he really looked at this bed.

    He looked really good, turned around and pulled off William's sleeve: "Sit down and try."

    As the voice fell, he gently patted his hand on the side.

.The numbness in William's heart became a piece, and as he turned around, the crisp sound of bells reverberated in the room, and he sat down next to Lin Su, and could clearly smell the fragrance radiating from Lin Su.

    William's lip line was gently straightened, and a faint powder appeared on his white cheeks.

    "Would you like to lie down and try?" Lin Su's eyes were filled with unconcealable excitement. Before William could respond, he stretched out his hand to grab his sleeve and leaned back together with him.

    Unexpectedly, he was taken and fell on the bed, William's heart tightened uncontrollably, and the hand holding his sleeve did not loosen, as if he could feel the warmth of the little female's soft hand through the clothes.

    The heartbeat is a bit fast.

    William restrained the throbbing in his heart.

    Yu Guang greedily didn't want to miss the sweet smile on the face of the little female.

.Lin Su lay down for a while and felt a little sleepy. The furry fox beside him made him feel at ease, turned over and kicked off the shoes on his feet, and then naturally hugged the big warm tail in front of him and rubbed it: " William, you let me sleep."

    Suddenly his tail was held in her arms by the little female, and then rubbed against her face. William's cheeks suddenly became hot, and his fingertips began to tingle. After a long while, a very low response came out: "Yeah."

    The high sun gradually set, and the bright sunlight turned into a warm orange afterglow and broke through the window, pouring out like a tulle on the two of them.

    When Lin Su woke up, he found himself in William's arms, with a big tail on his waist.

    The white hair of the person next to him was scattered on his forehead, a little bit more covered on his eyes, his breathing was gentle, his face was clean and handsome.

.Lin Su suddenly discovered that the sleeping big fox looked very pure and tender without the usual evil spirit, showing a bit of softness.

    The opponent's eyelashes suddenly trembled as if he was about to wake up, Lin Su quickly retracted his gaze, preparing to carefully move the fox tail on his leg to one side, only to find that his ankle was entangled with the tip of the tail.

    "Well!"

    William opened his eyes, the golden beast pupils were shining in the dim room, but the whole person was in a trance just after waking up.

    It seems that some can't believe that he just fell asleep, William blinked his eyes vigorously. All males suffering from mental disorders dare not relax and fall asleep, because that would be very likely to completely lose themselves in sleep.