Chapter 77

Lin Su, His Royal Highness the Prince and Concubine.

    Qin Yi was shocked by this answer, and opened his mouth while sitting on the sofa, but made no sound.

    Linn and Lint did not disturb him, as if giving him time to accept.

    It was not until a long time later that Qin Yi recovered from the shock: "How is it possible!"

    Lint repeated the evidence that Lin Su was their lost little brother one by one to Qin Yi. Following Lint’s words, Qin Yi’s eye sockets gradually became rosy. Linn sat next to him and gently embraced him. Silently comforted him and gave him strength.

    After Lin finished speaking, he took a sigh of relief: "Father, Lin Su is willing to be tested."

    Qin Yi wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes, "If this is not the case, are you still going to keep hiding from me?"

.Lint and Linn looked at each other, and Linn coughed: "We are also afraid that it will not be this time, and we are worried that you can't accept it."

    Qin Yi's mood has stabilized: "No matter how many times, I won't be able to fall down without finding Nono. Have you made an appointment with Lin Su?"

    "An appointment is made, the day after tomorrow morning."

    Qin Yi nodded: "I see."

    Seeing that Qin Yi's mood was fairly stable, Lint and Linn also breathed a sigh of relief.

    Lin Su took Su Jin and Kane to Aisu Ranch and restaurant after confirming the inspection time.

.Seeing the already decent Aisu Ranch, Kane had to sigh, Lin Su is better than him. He and Ai Chen stumbled together to build the Aisu Ranch on North Star to the current scale, but they The cubs can be organized by themselves. Looking at the females of the family working in the field, Kane already knows the identity of these people and the purpose of coming here from Lin Su, and he can’t help but praise his family. Zai Zai has an idea.

    This not only saves labor costs, but also gets what each other wants.

    It is undoubtedly the maximization of benefits.

    When Kane comes over, Aisu Ranch can officially open for business.

    As soon as the online announcement is posted, an order will be placed immediately.

    As these family females working at Aisu Ranch, like Lin Feng, Su Ge, and Xie Bai at the time, they can enjoy 20% off the benefits of their employees.

.Even though it is only 20% off, you can save a lot of money under the expensive price of purified fruits and vegetables and purified meat.

    Even if these aristocratic families don't lack this little money, who would think it is too much?

    After knowing that their cubs can enjoy the internal price of Aisu Ranch employees, the family members laughed from ear to ear.

    It's great, it's great, the more I think about it, the more I feel that the original proposal and petition were done too right.

    Those families who don’t have little cubs at home, or who were reluctant to send their cubs over from the beginning, listened to the things that came from Aisu Ranch, even if they were able to hold them at first, they couldn’t hold on to welfare, it’s great. They all felt regretful.

    Some people even put aside their faces and voluntarily ran to Aisu Ranch to ask whether they would accept the females of the family. If they did, they would be able to come.