Chapter 30

The black long-eared rabbit that Lin Su was holding in his hand suddenly froze with its legs that had been kicking in mid-air, and only felt a cool murderous intent spreading around it.

    "grumble!"

    The paws that were pulled together pitifully rubbed together, and a pair of red eyes looked at Lin Su with anxiety and expectation.

    Lin Su was really surprised that this long-eared rabbit would come to the door. The black and bright cat eyes fell on the long-eared rabbit’s pink and turbulent little nose, full of surprises. He reached out and touched it gently, dragging. The long-eared rabbit has a slightly plump butt, and although the black and soft hair is not as smooth and touchable as the big fox's hair, it feels good.

    Holding the long-eared rabbit and walked to William: "Is it coming in through the window?"

    The windows that were originally closed are half open at this time, and the wind blowing in from the windows carries a fresh coolness.

.The half-dangling gauze curtain swayed gently in the wind, elegant and soft.

    William suppressed the eye-catching emotions and nodded as if naturally, but the tip of his tail hanging on the edge of the bed slapped the surface of the bed with emotion.

    "This rabbit was the last time I saw it in the Starmist Forest. The B-level contract animal blood used for the treatment of the male father is it." So Lin Su's hand has been slapped on the long-eared rabbit and was slapped. The long-eared rabbit huddled comfortably next to Lin Su, and his big red eyes narrowed with enjoyment, "I didn't expect it to be found. It looks pretty smart."

    William's gaze has been following Lin Su's hand, his expression is faint, his thin lips are pursed lightly, but the dog ears on top of his head are erected vigilantly.

    "Is it boring when you are alone? How about leaving it as a companion for you? This little bunny looks quite docile.".Lin Su grabbed the two front paws of the chubby jackrabbit, and made the jackrabbit stand up, so that the two pink jio palms of the jackrabbit were exposed to Lin Su’s sight, "this little paw claw meat It's meaty, it's easy to touch."

    William turned his head to the side, and the fox jio, half-dangling by the bed, was rolled up. His feet were also pink and tender, and the pads were thicker and easier to touch!

    "William, take a hug, the fleshy hand feels very good."

    Before William could react, Lin Su stuffed the rabbit into his arms.

    One person and one beast get together, and they are all stiff.

    William resisted the urge to throw this stupid rabbit out, while the black rabbit was nervously shrunk into William's arms, his red eyes were innocent and a little sly.

    "How about it, is it like a hand warmer, if this little thing can be found, then keep it.".Lin Su stretched out his hand and smoothed the fur of a long-eared rabbit. He remembered what he had to do when he returned to the room. "By the way, the Minister of Law Enforcement just came over and said that he wanted to buy purification seeds from me for a long time. I think I can work with him. Sign a long-term agreement, so that our family’s income will be more secure, what do you think?"

    William looked down at Shang Lin Su's black eyes full of expectation. This feeling of being cared about was very good.

    Nodded, shaking the dog ears on his head uncontrollably.

    Lin Su bent his eyes, reached out and picked up William's tail of the fox that was scattered aside, held it in his arms and rubbed it against his face, showing the pear nest on his cheeks, smiling cutely and cutely, "Sure enough, it's still this tail. Best to touch!"