Chapter 7

Lin Su was worried that someone would come in the middle of the treatment. He didn't dare to delay the time. The green light came out of his palm again. Because the wound was too large, Lin Su could only repair the inner wall first to stop the blood.

    Even so, Lin Su was very strenuous. He repaired the wounds of the Black Panther with one hand, and pressed the other hand on the ground to obtain wood powers from the forest to supplement the loss.

    Seeing her face gradually turning pale to the little female, gratitude was reflected in the dark blue pupils of the Black Flame Leopard: "Thank you, please come to me if you need it in the future."

    Lin Su glanced at it: "Then help me hunt. It doesn't need to be too much. Once every seven days, the smaller ones are more, and the bigger ones are less. It's just fleshy."

    Unexpectedly, Lin Su's request was so simple and unpretentious, and the Black Flame Leopard replied, "Okay."

.Lin Su finally couldn't hold it, put his hand down, sweat spilled out of his pale forehead, and his pale lips seemed to be seriously ill.

    "Are you okay?" With Lin Su's restoration, the Black Flame Leopard's condition is much better than before. He slowly turned over and was about to get up, but was stopped by Lin Su, "Don't move, it's not good."

    "Ooo!" Seeing that his father was able to move, the little leopard cub jumped up and groaned against the black flame leopard.

    The Black Flame Leopard slowly stood up: "Okay, I can heal the remaining wounds by myself."

    As an S-level contract beast, its self-healing ability is very powerful, even if Lin Su does not completely heal it, the remaining injuries rely on its own self-healing ability, and it will take some time.

    There is no longer a life-threatening danger.

."The time is coming. You have to leave here quickly. When the energy in my voice disappears, those people and contract beasts will react and rush to here. Thank you little female. I remembered your request. You can tell me. Your name?"

    "My name is Lin Su, and I will come over at this time tomorrow to treat you again."

    Lin Su stood up from the ground, rested for a while, and added some wood energy, his face finally wasn't so ugly.

    "My name is Yanlie, thank you this time, and see you tomorrow."

    After talking, the black leopard picked up the cubs on the ground, jumped up and disappeared into the depths of the forest.

    Lin Su watched the opponent leave, and glanced at the contracted beast blood on the ground. The S-rank contracted beast blood can be said to be the essence of the contracted beast's power.

    I'm afraid it won't take much time before the hunters will come according to the smell.

.Lin Su turned and jumped onto the big tree behind him, leaving this place of right and wrong.

    Not long after he left, several figures fell on the place where Lin Su had stayed before, staring at the blood on the ground, showing regret.

    Lin Su returned along the same route, did not stop after catching the three pheasants, and went straight back to the exit of the hunting spot.

    The young male in charge of collecting tickets looked bored into the depths of the forest. He had passed the peak hunting period. No one came here at the moment, but his work did not end.

    Just when he was in a daze, he suddenly saw a tall young man coming from not far away, wearing a simple t-shirt with a pair of porcelain white slender arms, a little dazzling in the sun, but the most impressive Surprisingly, the opponent carried three sturdy pheasants with one hand.