Chapter 44

Su Ge helped Lin Feng move the instrument he sent to the room, and looked at a small bed in front of the window. He didn’t understand if Lin Feng really liked this place, why didn’t he buy a yard next to Lin Su as a neighbor? Why bother I wronged myself in this way.

    "Okay, so the equipment is complete now. I have a hunch that it will succeed this time."

    With a smile that couldn't hide his excitement on Lin Feng's face, Su Ge patted him on the shoulder: "Then go on!"

    He couldn't help much in research, but if Lin Feng could really develop a better soothing agent, it would be a benefit to society.

    "Let's go, sweep down the yard first, Lin Su should be up soon." Lin Feng said as he rolled up his sleeves and walked out, skillfully picking up the broom standing outside the house. There is no sense of being a scientist.

.Su Ge sighed in his heart, thinking that when they were on the Capital Star, they were also admired. When they went out, they also had an identity and a face. As a result, in this small courtyard, they were the only ones who worked for people. Long worker.

    It happened that they both thought it was pretty good, no wonder.

    "I said I saw someone, you still don't believe it." The Zhao family's wife rolled her eyes at her partner, turned her head and smiled at Su Ge who came out of the house, "Hello, may I ask if this is Lin Su? Your home?"

    Suddenly seeing the two people outside the yard, Su Ge nodded: "Yes, this is also the yard of Your Excellency Lin Su, what's the matter with the two of you?"

    "Your Excellency Lin Su is at home? We are Zhao An's father and mother, and the father came with them today. Hey, we will return first when they parked the car."

    "Oh, then, wait a minute, your Excellency Lin Su hasn't gotten up yet.".Su Ge didn’t know who Zhao An was, but the two came to find Lin Su. They should be guests or customers. They were wondering whether to let people in, so they just listened to Zhao Jiaxiong’s father who did not speak, "I Seeing that you are familiar, are you the Su family bastard?"

    Su Ge was a little surprised when he heard the words. He raised his head and looked at Zhao Jiaxiong’s father, confirming that he had not seen each other, but he couldn’t deny that the other party could not say anything with the family, and said politely: “Does uncle know me? I’m Su Ge. The capital Xingsu's house."

    "Your father and I are very good friends. He showed me your picture and said you joined the army, why are you here?" Father Zhao Jiaxiong said and took Zhao's father-in-law's hand. This is the bastard of the old Su family. You forgot that you were still thinking about matching him and Xiao An."

    Su Ge: "..."

.Lin Feng, who came out of the house holding a broom, just heard this, raised his eyebrows: Hey, what's the matter!

    Zhao’s daughter and father remembered this, and said with a smile: “Yes, yes, I remember, I didn’t expect to meet here. It’s also considered fate. Why are you here?”

    "I'm here to help, haha." He doesn't know what to say no matter what, it's hard to say that they are working here.

    As he was talking, Zhao Jiaxiong’s father's expression was suddenly startled, and he held Zhao’s female father’s hand tightly: “I’m not mistaken, is that Lin Feng, the very talented scientist of the Lin family?”

    The Zhao family’s female father looked in the direction of her partner’s finger, and saw a tall, thin, thin male, dressed in plain clothes, cleaning the yard, and said unsurely: "Will you admit your mistake?"