Chapter 41

Su Ge and Lin Feng worked in the Lin Su’s yard all afternoon. Although they didn’t have much work, two people who had never worked before suddenly started to work. In the afternoon, Su Ge only felt that his waist was almost unable to straighten up. NS.

    Lin Feng didn't get any better, his palms were rubbed out by the broomstick.

    Su Ge watched Lin Feng sweep the ground into a square, angular and angular pile of fallen leaves. Lin Feng, a patient with obsessive-compulsive disorder, might be hopeless.

    Staring at the two of them all the way, they stood up with a ding-dang-dang, and then creaked out of the yard. After a while, Lin Su came out of the next door, and Ding-Ding, who had apparently completed the “supervision”, went back to report the work.

    Lin Su was somewhat surprised when he saw the results. After all, the two males' dressing temperament alone can tell that the tutor is very good, and the background is naturally not bad.

    It is estimated that I have never had this kind of farm work in my life.

.Letting Ding Ding come here under the banner of supervision is more to give some help when they can't do it.

    Lin Su smiled and opened the fence door: "Thanks for your hard work, let's stop here today."

    Lin Feng heard the words and stood up the broom in his hand and walked over: "I'm not in a hurry to go back, can I stay..."

    Su Ge reached out and held Lin Feng's shoulders when he heard the words: "It's so late today, we will come back tomorrow."

    Lin Fengxin turned her head to look at him unwillingly, "But I..."

    Halfway through the conversation, I turned back to Lin Su who hadn't spoken since then, realizing that the other's silence was rejection: "Well, then we will come back tomorrow."

    Lin Su smiled and drove the two to the door, and watched them drive away before turning back to the house.

.Su Jin said with some worry when seeing people go: "How is it?"

    "Very good, better than the phenomenon." This is the truth, two people who seem to be indifferent and indifferent, the work they did unexpectedly satisfied him.

    Seeing that Lin Su didn't seem to lie, Su Jin couldn't help but said, "Then are you going to agree to his request?"

    Lin Su smiled at Su Jin's slightly nervous black eyes, and smiled at the pear nest on his cheek. Whenever he laughed like this, he would give people a kind and cute affinity.

    Su Jin was in a better mood when he was laughing.

    "I was not prepared to refuse. If I can find a cure for mental disorders, wouldn't it be a great thing?"

    Although he is not great, he is not so narrow.

.Su Jin knew that their cubs were softhearted, and nodded: "These two people look more reliable than the review team that came that day. It's okay to help them, as long as it doesn't affect you."

    "This strawberry jam seems to be almost cold, soak some water to drink." Lin Su said and found three cups, scooped three spoons of jam into the cup and poured water, stirred gently, and handed Su Jin a cup. Lin Su took a sip from the cup by himself. The sweet and sour juice with a rich strawberry flavor tasted good.

    Well, it would be better if there were ice cubes.

    Su Jin took a sip and felt that the rich strawberry fragrance spread between his lips and teeth, and made him like the taste: "Well, it's delicious, you take this cup in and give William a taste."