Chapter 55

Anye heard Xie Bai's laugh, turned his head and looked over: "Xiao Bai, what's so happy?"

    Hearing An Ye's voice, Xie Bai ran over with a grin: "Father, Uncle Su Jin just said that he would take me to live a gourmet meal together."

    An Ye's heart jumped, and she looked at Kane subconsciously, and saw Kane nod her head, knowing that it was true: "In this way, then you have to learn from Uncle Su Jin, and you are not allowed to make trouble."

    "I won't, I'm behaved now."

    An Ye looked at the confession with a bright smile, and only felt that this little boy spent some time with Lin Su, and the whole person seemed to be washed away, without the arrogance and willfulness of the past, he became simple and well-behaved.

    "Don't forget to send a message to your grandfather when you have time." An Ye reached out and patted Xie Bai's little head.

."I know that my grandfather and I often contacted me. The fruits that Lin Su gave us last time were all mailed back."

    "Oh?" An Ye raised his eyebrows lightly, "Your Excellency Lin Su also divided these things for you, then why don't I know?"

    I was happy to accidentally say this thing and thanked him, and stuck out his tongue: "I forgot, ha, I'm going to work, father, you and Uncle Kane have a good chat."

    Realizing that he had missed something, Xie Bai turned around and ran. An Ye cursed with a smile: "Little boy with his elbow turned out."

    Kane smiled and said, "Xiao Bai is good, capable and good-natured."

."That's what you haven't seen before. Thanks to your Excellency Lin Su, Kane, I will help you pay attention to what you just said, and I will tell you if I have news, but I hope to participate in it when the time comes. , You don’t need a lot of shares."

    Regarding the farm, even if Lin Su did not take the lead, without Lin Su's proposal, Kane would not have such an idea.

    The opportunity is in front of him, how could he miss it.

    The two were talking, and two dark shadows, one large and one small, rushed into the fruit forest next to them from the outside, instantly drowning among the luxuriant branches and leaves.

    But it still attracted the attention of others.

    The decoration company staff in charge of the supervision was stunned: "What's that just?"

    "Okay, it looks like a contract beast, black, black panther?"

    "Aren't the black and black flame panthers S-class?"

    "Yes, yes!"

.The two of them looked at each other, their eyes with unconcealable surprise.

    Before they came, they were specifically told by the company to work hard, don't ask if they shouldn't, and don't make a fuss about what they see.

    So when they came, they saw a full orchard, A-class long-eared rabbits basking at the door, and the half-fox, half-human male orc.

    According to the instructions for the mental disorder level, hasn't the semi-venomization already reached the S level?

    S-class can still live?

    Oh, by the way, the owner of the yard, even the mental disorder can be cured, what's all the fuss about keeping an S-class mental disorder alive.

    "Your Excellency Lin Su, the kitchen is ready, take a look."

    After spending a morning completely renovating the original kitchen, Lin Su called Su Jin: "Father, let's go over and take a look."