Chapter 33

The abilities in Lin Su's hand disappeared, he raised his eyes to look at Su Jin surrounded by camellia, blinked, and then the bright black cat's eyes opened little by little. Compared with the previous two times, this time Lin Su's face was even worse. Pale, but much better in spirit.

    "Father, you..."

    The air is filled with elegant and good-smelling floral scents, not too strong and not too weak, just the right fragrance, and after a long time, there is a pleasant feeling of openness and blooming flowers.

    Su Jin recovered and quickly shook off the camellia blooming on her body, and worriedly asked Lin Su's body: "Xiao Su, is there anything wrong with your body?"

    "Don't worry, the female father is completely within my abilities this time. Apart from being a little tired, there is nothing wrong with this. Is the female father your contracted plant?"

.Lin Su picked up a camellia petal that fell on the bed. The red camellia was adorned with a yellow flower core. The color was beautiful and beautiful, with a splendid and rich dignity.

    "Yes, it's my contract plant. This time it may have been upgraded suddenly due to your influence. The best time before it was able to produce buds."

    "Then the father, do you think the body is different from before?" Lin Su stared at the camellia on his hand, feeling that he should not feel wrong. After all the beast patterns of Kane were repaired, all the natural elements that were originally stuck in the body were all repaired. It broke out, and almost all the abilities that he lost at that moment were filled up, so it shouldn't be impossible to influence Su Jin's upgrade.

    "I feel that my body is full of power now, and I can control the contract plants smoothly, so what is going on with Xiao Su?"

."Hmm..." Kane, who was lying on the bed, slowly opened his eyes, a little confused, "Are you done?"

    He didn't remember when he fell asleep. He just felt that it was different from the previous two times. He didn't have the piercing pain. On the contrary, he felt comfortable as if his soul was trembling.

    "Hmm!" Kane, who just wanted to sit up, stopped suddenly, then raised his hand to press on the back of his neck, turned his head to look at Da Hei who was lying on his side and screaming, his eyes widened suddenly, shaking his voice. Said, "I have been promoted, this is the color of the A-level contract beast pattern!"

    Lin Su and Su Jin hurriedly looked over and saw a green complex pattern on Da Hei's forehead, with smooth and clear lines, full of vitality.

    The B-level contract beast patterns are azure blue, and only the A-level contract beast patterns are green.

    The contract beast and the host's beast pattern are connected, and the two are exactly the same.

.So if the big black animal pattern turns green, then Kane's animal pattern will also be green.

    At this moment, the atmosphere in the room fell into a weird silence, and it seemed that it was impossible to recover from this sudden situation.

    Until An Lun's voice came outside the window: "Kane and Su Jin are you at home?"

    The three suddenly turned back to look out of the window, and saw a lot of people standing outside the courtyard, pointing to the sky above their home and wondering what they were talking about.

    Lin Su took the lead in reacting: "Father, please go out and see what's going on."

    Su Jin nodded: "Okay, you two will come out after you rest."