Chapter 75

The fact that Aisu Ranch collected all female cubs of the Capital Star was completely spread in Capital Star. At first, most of the people regarded it as a rumor. After all, for so many years, how domineering and capricious are these pampered female cubs in the family? They have all learned.

    Suddenly, it was said that these mixed world demon kings were collectively sent to "reform" and re-behave. It didn't sound like real.

    Until someone went to the Aisu Ranch to deliver goods, they saw those young females wearing uniform clothes from outside the courtyard. Their original white faces were all embarrassed, but they had to be urged by the burly male soldiers next to them. Do not be lazy, and work quickly.

    In the past, these arrogant little ancestors unexpectedly lost their previous auras like little quails, and they did what they wanted to do.

    Really hell.

.As soon as the news spread, the people were shocked.

    Isn’t this Aisu Ranch the property of the princess in Northstar? This Capital Star opens a branch?

    Does it mean that in the future, people in their capital stars will not have to line up all the way to eat meat?

    To say that the princes and concubines are really amazing, not only can heal mental disorders, but also improve their dining table, and now they are starting to train these little demon kings.

    Whatever you do is beneficial to the country and the people!

    For a time, the people in the capital star expressed their support for the prince and concubine as much as that for the prince.

    It's just that Lin Su didn't pay attention to this reputation. He trained these family females for nearly a week. From the initial mischief and laziness to the present, all of them are well-behaved and obedient.

.Su Ge listed the facilities and purified seeds that these aristocratic females have destroyed in Ai Su Ranch this week and showed Lin Su for a glance.

    Lin Su said directly after reading it: "Send it directly to their home."

    Su Ge couldn't help thinking, wondering what the thoughts of these aristocratic adults would be when they received such a compensation payment.

    There are rewards and punishments. A week later, these aristocratic females finally got their first home visit day.

    Lin Su called these aristocratic females to the playground and called out the females who had performed well this week alone. When Yanqi was named, she was still in a daze.

    There were six other people with him, all looking dumbfounded.

    When the seven people got out of the queue, Lin Su glanced over their faces one by one: "Do you know why I came out for you?"

    The seven shook their heads: "I don't know."

.Lin Su curled his lips and asked, "How do you think you have performed this week?"

    The seven hesitated this time before saying, "We don't know."

    Lin Su cast his eyes on the people behind them: "What about you, how do you think they behaved?"

    Someone in the team was quiet for a while and tried to say: "Very, pretty good, right?"

    "I also think it's pretty good, at least better than me. I just ran more than ten laps this week."

    "Yanqi, I think the change is quite big. The first day he came, he was fined to run, and then he would run every night. He was the first to make up the ten laps, and then he worked the most diligent."