Our new home

Adam's: POV

We arrived to our new house later in the evening. I parked the car outside. "Well, it's not much but it's home." I said. "I think it's brilliant." replied Eric and Emily. "It's beautiful Adam." said Oliver. "Thanks guys." I replied with a smile on my face.

" I replied with a smile on my face

(Their new house)

I unlocked the door to our house and walked in. I dropped my bags on the floor and sighed tired. This week has been a hell. I feel completely exhausted. I didn't think it would be so difficult to move. Emily and Lily came in after a few minutes. She and Lily looked around in the house.

"Do you like it?" asked Eric. "I love it." she said. "We're safe here." I replied. "What do you mean?" asked Lily confused. "There are some evil people who wants to hurt our family." I said. "No one hurt my family." she replied. "We are safe here." I said. "I don't want to lose you or papa." she replied. "You won't." I said and hugged her.

***

Emily's: POV

I went out for a walk to clean my thoughts. I also met the last person I wanted to see.

"What are you doing here?" asked Robyn

"What are you doing here?" asked Robyn. "I live here, what are you doing here?" I asked. "There's none of your business." she said coldly. "Okay, I don't understand why you hate me so much?" I asked.

"Hate, I don't hate you. I don't particularly like you. Emily, I envy you." said Robyn. "Why?" I asked. "You've a family who loves you, I've nothing." she said and tears filled her eyes. I hugged her and she cried. "I feel for you so much." I said. "Thank you, you are very kind." replied Robyn and I smiled. "Do you want to be my friend?" I asked. "Yes, I'd love to be your friend." she said happily.

Emily and Robyn will be best friends forever

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~