New house

Eric's: POV

I drove to our new house and parked the car outside. "Well, it's not much, but it's home." I said. "I think it's brilliant." replied Leo and William. "It's beautiful Eric." said Caspian. "Thanks guys." I replied with a smile on my face.

I unlocked the door to our house and walked in. I dropped my bags on the floor and sighed tired. This week has been a hell. I feel completely exhausted. I didn't think it would be so difficult to move.

"Do you like it?" asked Caspian. "I love it." she said. "We're safe here." I replied. "What do you mean?" asked Penelope confused. "There are some people who want to hurt me and our family." I said. "So horrible." she replied. "We are safe here." I said. "I don't want to lose you or papa." replied Pen. "You won't." I said.

(Penelope is so cute)

***

Penelope's: POV

"Do you remember this photo?" asked dad and showed me a picture of us two. "We were on the way to a theme park and I was so excited." I said. "I remember that your face was covered in cotten candy." replied Eric. "Oh." I said and laughed. "Lovely memories." he replied. "I agree." I said. "I hope we can be a family again." he replied. "We'll always be a family, no matter what." I said. "I'm glad to hear that." replied Eric. "No one can tear us apart again." I said and he smiled. "I love you dad." I said. "I love you too honey." he replied.

I love his family

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~