Revenge is sweet

Olivia's: POV

"Agnes and Richard Miller, you two are under arrest for the kidnapping of Adam." I said. "Didn't I told you to stay the hell away from me?" she asked coldly. "I've forgotten that." I said. Fin helped Adam to get free.

Agnes grapped a knife and began stabbing me. I was bleeding heavily and the room started spinning. Amanda shot her in the leg and she fell to the floor. A police officer arrested them and took them out the car. "The ambulance is on its way, you'll be okay." said Amanda. Adam pressed a towel against the wound to stop the blood flow. The ambulance arrived and I was taken to the hospital.

***

Elena's: POV

I found Jack sitting on the couch in the living room. I grapped a kitchen knife and threw him onto the floor. I stabbed him over and over. I was covered up in blood.

"Burn in hell." I screamed. Strong arms pulled me away from him. "Enough Elena." said Sebastian. "Die, DIE!!!" I yelled angrily. "Lena, he's dead." he said. I dropped the bloody knife and I was breathing heavily. Dad hugged me and tears were streaming down my face.

"I-I k-killed him

"I-I k-killed him." I said with cracked voice. "Shhh, it's over now." he whispered. "My nightmare is finally over." I said. "He can't hurt anymore." he replied. I fell asleep in dad's arms of exhaustion. "Jessie and Javi will spend the rest of their life behind bars." he said. "Great." I replied and smiled in my sleep. Dad picked me up and took me out to the car. We drove back home.

Elena is finally free

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~