I knew you'd survive

Jack's: POV

My phone rang early in the morning and I answered sleepy. "Sorry I woke you up, but you have to come to the hospital." said Kim. "I'm on my way." I replied and hung up. I throw on the clothes and drove fast to the hospital.

I went to the room and met a happy surprise

I went to the room and met a happy surprise. Nicolas had woken up and he smiled at me. I walked up to him and gave him a hug. "How are you feeling?" I asked. "Good." said Nic. "I know you would survive." I replied. "I'd never leave you." he said and kissed me. "I know." I replied. "I love you." said Nicolas. "I love you too." I replied and he smiled.

***

Elena's: POV

I played with my sisters in the garden and they laughed of joy. Then I saw a man and he walked with crutches. He came closer and I broke into a happy smile. I ran into his arms and hugged him tightly. "You're here, you're alive." I said. "Careful Elena, my body is still sore." replied Nic. "Sorry." I said and smiled. "Papa." replied Esme happily. She hugged his leg and Nic ruffled her hair. "Hello sunshine." he said. "Are you alright?" she asked. "I'm much better now." he said.

Aww

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~