You're lying to me

Jack's: POV

I went into a bar and ordered a beer. I looked around. I got my drink and drank. "I finally get the honor of meeting the famous Jack Lavigne." said a man. "Excuse me, do I know you?" I asked. "My name is Richard Miller, I'm Adam's ex-husband." he said. "He's my ex-husband too." I replied. Ric smirked. "I know things about you." he said. "Congratulations." I replied ironically.

"The famous serial killer who kills boys, but is now the father-in-law of his daughter's boyfriend." said Richard. "I won't kill Nate as long as he treats my daughter right." I replied and he grinned. "Where's the dangerous Jack that everyone's afraid of? Since you became a parent, you have become a softie." he said. I grabbed the collar on his shirt and pushed him up against the wall. "Say that again and I'll kill you." I replied threatening. "I'm not afraid of you." said Richard. "You should be." I replied.

***

"Papa, Sebastian Jackson is on the radio." she said overjoyed. "Great, but please lower the volume." I replied. "He's going to reveal when he'll release his new album." said Robyn.

"Didn't you hear what I said?" I asked angrily. I grapped her roughly and she screamed. "I thought we banned you from listening to him." I said strictly. "I'm sorry, it won't happen again." replied Robyn. "You're lying to me." I said coldly. "I'm not lying." she replied. I gave her a hard slap across her cheek. I pushed her and she hit her head on the sink.

Blood flowed down her forehead

Blood flowed down her forehead. Tears were streaming down her face. "Go to your room and don't say a word about this to anyone, or I will beat the shit of you." I said threatening and went to the kitchen. I took out a bottle and walked to the porch. I filled my glass with red wine and I lit up a cigarette.

My heart breaks for Robyn

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~