Best day ever

Emily's: POV

"Omg, we're here, we are actually here." I said. "Yes." replied Adam and smiled. My eyes shine of joy. "Come." he said.

We went backstage and I gave him an confusing glance when he talked to a guard. "My daugther Emily would love to meet her, it'd mean so much to her." said Adam. "Wait here." replied the guard and left. "What was that about?" I asked. "You'll see." said Adam.

"Is it you who's Emily?" asked a woman. I turned around and in front of me stood Avril Lavigne. "Y-Yes." I stuttered. "Nice to meet you." she said. "I'm a huge fan and I love your music so much. You saved my life." I replied. "I'm glad to hear that." said Avril with a smile on her face. She signed my album and we took a picture together. "Omg omg, I met her, I met met Avril." I said happily and jumped up and down. "I'm so happy for you." replied Adam.

***

I looked at the photo of me together with Avril  with a smile and I have her autograph too. "Thank so much dad." I said. "You're welcome." he replied.

(Emily's outfit)

(Emily's outfit)

We went to the scene and dad picked me up on his shoulders. "Are you having fun?" asked Eric? "Yes." I said with a smile. "To see her happy makes me happy too." he replied. "Aww." I said. Avril came up on stage and started singing. I screamed at the top of my lungs until I had no voice. This was the best day ever.

***

***

"I had a lot of fun today." I said with hoarse voice. "I'm glad you like it." replied Adam. "You made her day today." said Oliver and kissed him. "Yeah." he replied and kissed him back. I fell asleep on the way back home and everything was great.

I'm so happy for Emily🥺

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~