I'm here for you

Caspian's: POV

We were in New York and Eric showed us his old home. The kids were amazed. I looked at Eric with a worried glance. "We can go if you want." I said. "No, it's okay, I promise." he replied. "I'm here for you." I said and he smiled.

We walked into the house and looked around. I saw a family photo on a table. Emily and Eric smiled happily at the camera. But I knew that their smile hid the pain. "Daddy, look what I found." said Penelope. She was holding a music box in her arms. Tears filled Eric's eyes.

"I gave this music box to Emily on her 5th birthday

"I gave this music box to Emily on her 5th birthday. I never thought I'd see it again." he said. "She'll be so happy to see it again." replied Penelope. "Yes." he said.

***

Eric's: POV

"I love Disney Store." said Will. "Me too." I replied. "Papa, can you help me?" asked Pen. Caspian gave her Pluto and she hugged him.

A woman passed us and I got bad vibes from her. "Well, hello Eric." replied Agnes with a smirk on her face. "Come kids, we're done here." I said. I paid our stuff and we walked out of the store. She looked at us and an uncomfortable feeling filled my body.

"Who was she?" asked Leo scared. "My aunt." I said coldly. "We better hurry home." replied Caspian. "Are we in danger, will she kill us?" asked Noah. "To be honest, I've no idea." I said.

We came back to the car and Caspian started the engine. I comforted Pen and she hugged Pluto tightly. I've never liked Agnes, she blamed dad for leaving papa. I picked up my phone and called him. "Hello Eric, how's New York?" he asked. "Dad, we've got problems." I said.

I feel for them

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~