I'm the bad guy

Timotheé's: POV

I walked into the classroom and I was ten minutes late. I'm smirked evilly. I can't wait to have my revenge on my brother's death. They'll pay dearly for it.

"You're ten mintues late,." said Jason. "Do I look like I care?" I asked sassy. He was stunned by my voice. "Don't use that tone." he said.

"Are you wearing your grandfather's clothes?" I asked laughing. "That's enough, detention."  he said. "Sorry, I've plans with my boyfriend today." I replied and went to my seat. "You're so badass." said Zach. "Thank you." I replied and kissed him. "Let's skip school." he replied. "Hell yeah." I said. "Sorry, we gotta go." I replied and walked out of the classroom.

***

We went to the mall and stole clothes and makeup. "We're so bad." I said with a smirk on my face. "If only my parents saw me now." replied Zach laughing. Suddenly, the alarm began to howl loudly and a guard came against us. He took my hand and we rushed out.

"Oh man, we are so in trouble now." I said. "Yeah." he replied. "It's so nice to be bad and don't take shit from people." I said. "I agree and do you want to go another party?" he asked. "Hell yeah." I said. "I love the new Timotheé so much." replied Zach.  "Me too." I said.

I put on makeup before we went to the club

I put on makeup before we went to the club. Zach kissed me. I slammed him against a wall and kissed him back. "Where have you been in my whole life?" I asked. My hand slipped under his shirt and he moaned. "I don't know." said Zach. We went to a room and made out for the rest of the night.

Timotheé wants revenge on his brother's death.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~