Eric and Caspian's wedding

Eric's: POV

"You're so beautiful." said Olivia and helped me to get ready. "Thank you." I replied. "I'm so proud of you." said Oliver. "Thank you." I replied. Emily and Elena hugged me. Leo, Noah and William were so happy for me too.

I went up to Caspian and he smiled happily at me. I looked into his beautiful eyes and I could get lost in them. The priest began to speak. We promised to love each other til death do us apart. We exchanged rings and kissed.

"I love you from the bottom of my heart." I said. "I love you too." replied Caspian with a smile on his face. "I will remember this day forever." I replied. "May I?" he asked. "Of course." I said. He took my hand and we began dancing by the water. I have a handsome husband. I'm the luckiest person in the world.

***

"Have a wonderful trip." said Adam. "Thank you." I replied. "We'll take care of your kids." he said. I hugged my kids and smiled.I gave my family a goodbye hug, before the taxi drove us to the airport. I fell asleep and Caspian kissed me on my forehead. "Sleep now my love." he said and I smiled in my sleep.

I'm so happy for Eric and Caspian

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~