Look who we have here

Sebastian's: POV

I was on my way to the car when two men caught my attention. I followed after them to a backyard and I gasped quietly when I saw who it was. "I've paid you to get rid of Adam." said Jack coldly. "He was too smart for me." replied Richard and spat on the ground. "Oliver is always so protective and don't let anyone hurt his dear family." said Jack. "Both he and Adam are losers." replied Javi.

"Someone is here." said Ric and pushed me out of my hiding place. "Well, well, look what we have here." replied Jack with a smirk on his face. "You'll never win." I said. "Watch your tongue." he replied warned. "I'm glad Adam left you." I said and my cheek burned.

"End him

"End him." replied Jack. Richard and Javi beat me until I couldn't breathe. "No one will find you here." he said and walked away. I love you so much Cole. I thought and everything went black. 

***

Cole's: POV

"Have you see my husband?" I asked panicked. "He's in room 105." said a nurse and showed me the way. In bed lay Sebastian blasted. "Omg." I said and hugged him gently. "I'm okay Cole." he replied calmly. "What has happened to you?" I asked worried. "I was beating up by Richard and Javi. Jack is back from the dead." said Sebastian.

"They could have killed you." I replied a bit to loud. "It's my own fault, I shouldn't have followed after them." he said and sighed. "I'm sorry I raised the voice, I'm glad you're okay." I replied and kissed his lips. "I'll never leave you." said Sebastian and kissed me back.

A doctor come in to check him. "Can I stay here?, I don't want to leave my husband alone." I asked. "Of course." said the doctor. "Thank you." I replied and he nodded. I drove home to pack some things and then drove back to the hospital. I laid down a mattress next to his bed and took his hand in mine. "You're safe with me." I said. "I know I am." replied Sebastian and smiled. "Good night." I said. "Good night." he replied.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I'm so glad Sebastian survived

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~