This is a story that I have never told

Elena: POV

"Welcome Elena." said Ellen. "Thank you for having me." I replied. "You had something you wanted to tell us." said Ellen. "I'll tell my story and I hope it will help people who have been through the same thing." I replied. I saw Maria and she smiled at me.

"I grew up in a beautiful house

"I grew up in a beautiful house. Friends describe us as a lovely family. But we weren't. Both my parents are killers. They love my sister more than me. I always stood in the shadow of her. I was abused and dad tried to kill me. My life was a mess, until Sebastian Jackson and his husband adopted me. They're my heroes." I said. "You are so strong and I'm proud of you." replied Ellen. "Thank you." I said. I went up on stage and sang Warrior by Demi Lovato.

This is a story that I have never told. I gotta get this off my chest to let it go. I need to take back the light inside you stole.

You're a criminal and you steal like you're a pro. All the pain and the truth, I wear like a battle wound. So ashamed, so confused, I was broken and bruised.

Now I'm a warrior. Now I've got thicker skin. I'm a warrior, I'm stronger than I've ever been and my armor, is made of steel, you can't get in. I'm a warrior and you can never hurt me again.

Out of the ashes, I'm burning like a fire. You can save your apologies, you're nothing but a liar. I've got shame, I've got scars. That I will never show, I'm a survivor. In more ways than you know.

***

I visited Ellen Degeneres today where I told about my childhood and how much it has hurt me. I was close to giving up my life because I thought that no one could love me. But my new family changed my life. Always remember that you are beautiful and valuable.

Don't let bad people push you down, because they will never win. Never hesitate to talk to someone if you're feeling down. I love you, there are a ton of us out here in this world who love you❤️ You are amazing and wonderful. Never forget that❤️

Elena is so strong and I'm so proud of her❤️

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~