My secret life

Caspian's: POV

-Flashback-

June 17th 2019: Los Angeles

I woke up in my room and reazlied that I was back at the brothel. A pair of black leather pants lay on the bed. I understood why I was back.

(Caspian, 13)

(Caspian, 13)

"Here." said Kim and handed me a glass of water. I drank and handed it back when I was finished. "Thank you." I replied.

"You're welcome." she said. "I know you don't like it. I hate Javi for doing this to us." she said. "Thanks for caring." I replied. "I hope you'll get your freedom and live a happy life with your family." she said. "You're a great friend Kim." I replied and she smiled.

***

I went to a red room and the men smirked at me. "Come here." said the man. I was forced to give him a lap dance. "You're very good at this." he said and I tried to hold back the tears. I went back to the pole and they forced me to dance in my underwear.

"He's very hot." said his friend. "I hope he's single!" replied Eric. "I have heard he's not." said Tom. "What a pity." he replied disappointed.

I don't want to be here anymore. I want to be free and live a happy life with my family. I'm tired of being used. I picked up a knife and stabbed the men to death. I put on a jacket and ran out. I ran and ran. I stopped when I came to a bridge. I crawled under the bridge and lay down on the cold hard ground. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

-End of the flashback-

I feel for Caspian

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~