Revenge's sweet

Jack's: POV

Suddleny I heard footsteps and I panicked. "Come." said Jessie. I saw my children walking down to the basement while I was all alone. The door opened and Javi came in. I felt the smell of alcohol. He took out his knife and held it against my throat.

"Stay away from us." I said. "I won't stop until every member of your family is dead." he replied threatening. "I'll be back." he said and left. I was breathing heavily and tears were streaming down my face. "Are you okay papa?" asked Elena. "No." I sobbed. They hugged me and we cried together. "He won't stop." said Jessie. "No." I replied.

***

Michelle's: POV

I drove to an abandoned subway and stepped out from the car. I went in and I couldn't breathe because I was so scared.

"Nice to see you again Michelle." said Javi without kindness. "Hello Javi." I replied. "You seem scared." he replied. "I'm not." I lied. "You're lying." he said. "I'm not scared." I replied. "What do you want?" he asked. "I want revenge on my dad." I said coldly. "I'm glad I killed him." replied Javi.

I pushed him to the ground and hit his face with a gun. I broke his lip and he felt blood taste in his mouth. He stood up and I pointed the gun at him. "This is for my dad." I said and shot. Javi died at the spot. "Revenge's sweet." I said.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my  book

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I'm glad Michelle killed Javi

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~