We have each other, we have everything

Sebastian's: POV

"Darling, I would love to adopt Robyn, she has been through so much." I said. "She needs a family who loves her." replied Cole. "I agree." I said and he smiled. "We'd love to have her as our sister." replied Michael and Maria. "I'd love to meet her." said Cole. "You'll loved her." I replied. "I'm sure I will." he said.

***

Robyn was sitting on a bench in the park. I sat down in front of her. "Hey Robyn, my name is Sebastian Jackson." I said. "Your music saved my life. But I was forbidden to listen to you, because of my parents." she said coldly.

"You know Robyn, I'd love to adopt you." I replied. "What?" she asked. "I want you to be my daughter." I said. "Do you really mean it?" she asked. "Yes." I said. "Thank you so much Sebastian." she replied. "You're so welcome." I said with a smile on my face.

***

"Thanks Janet." I said and hung up. I went back to the kitchen and Robyn had spilled out her glass with water all over the table. "I didn't mean it." she said. "Don't worry." I replied and dried with a cloth. "Are you going to hurt me?" she asked. "I would never hurt you." I said.

"Papa and dad used to beat me when I had done something that annoyed them. " replied Robyn. "You are safe here, I don't let anything happen to you." I said. "Dad." she replied and hugged me. "Me and Cole love you so much." I said and kissed the top of her head. "I love you too." she replied. Maria went up to her and gave her teddy bear as comfort. Robyn hugged her and smiled. "You're the best sister ever." said Maria. "Thank you so much sweetie." she replied and she smiled.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I'm so glad Sebastian adopted Robyn  

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~