Follow your dreams

Elena's: POV

"Do you have a dream?" asked mom. "I want to be a singer." I said. "The stage is yours." he replied. "There are too many people. I said panicked."Everything will be alright and I'm here." she replied calmly. I nodded and went up on stage.

"Hello everyone, my name is Elena and I'll sing Really don't care." I said and the audience clapped their hands. I took a deep breath and started to sing. The audience cheered and sang along. I smiled happily.

"Bravo." said a woman when the song was over. "Thanks." I replied and walked down again. Then she came up to me and gave me a note.

"My name is Jennie Holt and I'm a music producer and you've an amazing voice that can fulfill your dream. Just call me If you're interested." she said kindly. "I will." I replied with a smile. Jennie nodded and walked away. "Yes." I said happily and jumped up and down.

***

"You look really happy." replied Lisa when we came home. "My dream of becoming a singer has become a reality." I said and told her the story. "I'm so proud of you." she replied. I hugged her and tears were rolling down my cheeks. "What's wrong?" she asked worried. "I'm so glad you're my girlfriend." I said. "I'm glad you're my girlfriend too." replied Lisa.

I'm so happy for Elena

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~