I love it when you smile

Nicolas's: POV

-Two weeks later-

I was in a playground with the kids and they laughed of joy. Then I saw a man and he walked with crutches. He came closer and I broke into a happy smile. I ran into his arms and hugged him tightly.

"You're here, you're alive." I said. "Careful Nic. my body is still sore." replied Jack. "Sorry." I said. "I have missed you so much." he replied and kissed my lips. "Me too." I said.

"Dad." replied Elena and Jessie happily. "Hello my rockstars." he said. "Are you alright?" she asked. "I'm much better now." he said with a smile on his face. "I like it when you smile, it's cute." I replied. "Can I get a hug?" asked Jack. "Of course." I said and hugged him. "I have missed you in my arms." he replied. "You give the best hugs." I said. "My beloved Nicolas." he replied.

***

Jack was in the bath. I washed his back with lukewarm water and he winced a bit. "Are you okay?" I asked worried. "Just bad memories." he said. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." I replied.

"When I was younger, my uncle did things to me that a uncle shouldn't do with a child." said Jack. I couldn't say anything. "He told me it was our secret, I wasn't allowed to tell anyone." he said. "Jack, I'm so sorry." I replied. "I killed him when I was thirteen. Then I started killing boys and young men." he said. Tears filled my eyes and Jack saw it. He wiped away the tears and held my hand.

"I'll always be here for you, no matter what

"I'll always be here for you, no matter what." I replied. "Thank you." he said. "I love you." I replied. "I love you too." said Jack.

I love Nicolas

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~