We'll do everything we can

Jack's: POV

We were at the hospital because Nicolas was stabbed last night. We had to wait for several hours in the waiting room, but finally came a doctor. Before he could say anything came Elena running. I saw the panic in her eyes.

"How's he? please don't tell me he's dead. I have to see papa." she said quickly. "His condition is unclear." said John. Elena started to cry and I gave her a hug.

We went to the room and Nic was in a bed with an oxygen mask. He had many cords connected to his body. Elena was holding his hand and she let the tears fall. "Please live for me papa. I love you so much." she said. Lisa hugged her and she couldn't hold back her emotion.

"Go back home, I'll contact you as soon as something happens." she said. "Please save him." I begged. "We'll do everything we can." said Kim. "Thank you." I replied.

***

I went to our bedroom and sat down on the floor. I'll never stop loving him. He saved my life, I wouldn't be here today without him.

Nicolas was the first man who treated me with kindness and love

Nicolas was the first man who treated me with kindness and love. He made me realize that life is worth living. Nic is my hero and I'm so proud to be his husband.

Aww🥺

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~